Clove essential oil has a spicy, warm, almost woody aroma, perfect for everything fall. Some of our favorite clove essential oil benefits includes:
- Supports cardiovascular wellness
- Stimulates the limbic system
- Cleansing to the digestive tract
- Soothing to sore muscles
- Mentally stimulating
- Stimulates dreams
- Enhances courage
- Mildly numbing
Our Favorite Diffuser Blends with Clove Essential Oil
- Christmas Cookies: 2 drops lemon, 2 drops bergamot, 2 drops cinnamon, 2 drops clove, 1 drop nutmeg
- October Breeze: 2 drops juniper, 2 drops clove, 2 drops cedarwood
- Cozy Home: 2 drops tangerine, 2 drops rosemary, 1 drop clove
- Snowed In: 2 drops clove, 2 drops cardamom, 2 drops copaiba
- Spa Day: 2 drops clove, 2 drops patchouli, 1 drop basil, 1 drop geranium
- Through the Fog: 3 drops clove, 2 drops cypress, 2 drops frankincense, 1 drop peppermint
Clove Vitality Essential Oil
Clove vitality is another excellent immune system enhancer, and is present in Thieves Vitality, ImmuPower, Inner Defense, and Longevity formulas.
Uses for Clove Vitality include:
- helps boost your immune system when taken as a supplement (please make sure to heavily dilute)
- cleansing to teeth and gums when you add to your toothpaste or oil pulling routine
- can substitute clove in recipes
- add a drop to ginger bread, molasses cookies, and spice cakes
- add clove, lemon, cinnamon, and nutmeg vitality oils to spice up a batch of apple cider
- Add a drop or two to your favorite pancake or waffle recipe, along with nutmeg, cardamom, and cinnamon vitality essential oils.
Where to find Clove Essential Oil
We love purchasing from Young Living because of their dedication to quality and Seed To Seal Guarantee. Plus it is a refreshing breath of fresh air to purchase from a company that willingly invites you to the farms where the plant matter that creates the oil is created, distilled, and bottled.
We LOVE their farm-to-table approach to growing, distilling, bottling, and delivering your oils right to your door!
Did you find this post helpful? If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share.
P.S. Be sure to scroll down some more and sign up for our newsletter for more information, tips, tricks, recipes, or to just see what we’re up to.
We have an incredible group of essential oils education leaders who are ready to help guide you on your journey, whether you need individual coaching, or just want to be part of an excellent online community filled with support, resources, and ideas on how to use your oils!