Hello August! This month’s promotion items are all about helping you refresh, recharge, and recommit, so you can rock out achieving your goals!
August 2018 Young Living Promotions:
Please note, the promotions listed below are for US members only. There are separate promotions for different world regions. While we do have an international team, the majority of our members are in the US. For additional information on other countries, click the country below. If you do not see your country and would like to become a member with us, we would be happy to find the proper promotional items for you! For our international members, the following links will outline your promotional items for this month:
For purchases of 100pv – on Essential Rewards ONLY
Members enrolled in Essential Rewards who make a 100 pv purchase through their essential rewards cart, will receive a 5ml bottle of spearmint essential oil.
Spearmint is a great alternative to peppermint. We use it often with having small kids in the house. It is a little less intense than peppermint, but being closely related is a great alternative for diffuser recipes. Spearmint has a minty, slightly fruity aroma that is a bit less intense than peppermint.
- Helps to release emotional blocks
- Relieves mental strain, enabling you to focus better
- Uplifts you emotionally and spiritually
- Stress Relief Diffuser Blend: 3 drops each spearmint and eucalyptus
- Sea Breeze Diffuser Blend: 3 drops lavender and 1 drop each lime and spearmint
- California Dreaming Diffuser Blend: 2 drops each cedarwood, orange, lavender, and one drop each spearmint and frankincense.
- Mojito Diffuser Blend: 2 drops each lime, spearmint, grapefruit, orange
Spearmint pairs especially well with basil, lavender, peppermint, rosemary, and lemon oils.
For purchases of 190pv or more
Purchases of 190 pv or more will receive a 15ml bottle of wintergreen essential oil blend. Plus, if your purchase is through Essential Rewards, you will also receive a 5ml bottle of ravintsara essential oil and the 5ml spearmint essential oil too.
Wintergreen Essential Oil Blend is a one of the most desired Young Living exclusive blends.
- Dilute and massage on stiff, sore muscles and joints
- Make a linen spray with 7 drops of Balsam Fir, 5 drops of Sacred Frankincense, and 1 drop of wintergreen mixed in with 2 Tbsp of witchazel in a glass spray bottle filled the rest of the way with distilled or purified water. Shake before each use.
- Diffuse 2 drops of wintergreen and 1 drop of peppermint for a sweet candy aroma
- dilute and layer a drop of valor, wintergreen, and then RC (in that order) to rub on your heals for happy heals
- Diffuse 3 drops of wintergreen and 1 drop of cinnamon for a holiday type aroma that stimulates and increases awareness while purifying the air
- Diffuse 3 drops of stress away with one drop each of wintergreen and peppermint to make your house smell like a root beer float
- Diffuse 1 drop of wintergreen with 2 drops of spearmint to make your home smell like lifesavers
- Make roller ball with a 10ml roller bottle containing 10 drops each of wintergreen, eucalyptus, frankincense, and lemongrass, filled the rest of the way with a carrier oil and use on hands and other joints when they feel stiff and sore.
- Make a roller blend containing 10 drops each of cypress and peppermint, and 5 drops each of geranium, clary sage, lavender, chamomile, and witnergreen… fill the rest with a carrier oil and use during that time of the month when feeling crampy.
- Achy legs? dilute 2 drops of Thieves (or clove), wintergreen, and peppermint in your hand with a carrier oil and massage on your legs and feet.
- Dilute 1 drop per ml of carrier oil and use as a massage oil for your sore muscles after a work out. This also works pre-workout to reduce soreness afterwards.
Ravintsara essential oil has a spicy cinnamon aroma that is high in the 1,8 cineol constituent. It is an immune-boosting powerhouse that may be soothing to your lungs, digestive tract, and skin.
- Add a few drops to 1/2 cup of Epsom salts and add to a bath
- Make a chest rub with 40 drops eucalyptus citriodora, 40 drops tea tree, 15 drops thyme, 20 drops ravintsara… let sit in a cool-dark place for 24 hours. Add 3-6 drops for 1/2 tsp of carrier oil and massage onto your chest and throat.
- Head Helper Roller Blend: 7 drops frankincense, 3 drops peppermint, 3 drops ravintsara, 4 drops lavender in a 10ml roller bottle filled with Trauma oil (or your favorite carrier oil)
- Immune-Boosting Bath Recipe: 1 cup Epsom salts, 2 drops each lavender, ravintsara, and marjoram
For purchases of 250pv or more
With your purchases of 250 pv or more, you will receive a 15ml bottle of Aroma Seiz essential oil blend, and the 15ml wintergreen essential oil. Plus, if you order through Essential Rewards, you will also receive a 5ml bottle of ravintsara essential oil and 5ml bottle of spearmint essential oil too.
Aroma Seize Essential Oil Blend has a lovely floral aroma very similar to roses that is calming and uplifting. It encourages peaceful, spiritual feelings, making it a great oil for your living room or meditative spaces. Aroma Seize is comprised of basil, marjoram, lavender, peppermint, and cypress essential oils.
- Supportive to the respiratory system
- Reduces stress
- Dilute and apply to your sore muscles
- Dilute and massage onto temples and the back of your neck to help with stress headaches
For purchases of 300pv or more:
With your purchase of over 300pv, you will receive a 15 ml bottle of Acceptance essential oil blend, and a 15ml bottle of Aroma Seiz essential oil blend and a 15ml bottle of wintergreen essential oil. Plus, if you order through Essential Rewards, you will also receive a 5ml bottle of ravintsara essential oil and a 5ml bottle of spearmint essential oil too.
Acceptance Essential Oil Blend is comprised of Coriander, Geranium, Bergamot, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Orange, Grapefruit, Tangerinel, Spearmint, Lemon, Blue Cypress, Davana, Lime, Ocotea, Jasmine, Matricaria, Ylang ylang, Blue Tansy, and Rose essential oils, pre-diluted in Sweet Almond Oil.
Acceptance is one of my favorite emotional oils. It helps stimulate your mind so you can be more open to new adventures and be more accepting of new things in life that will enable you to reach your higher potential.
- Diffuse to help overcome procrastination
- Diffuse to help foster more secure feelings
- Helps calm a troubled mind by encouraging feeling confident
- Inspires us to see our life purpose, accept where we are in that journey, and move forward confidently to achieve the next set of goals
- Use as a nontoxic perfume in diffusing jewelry or by applying topically over your heart, to your wrists, and neck.
- Rub over your liver when your mind feels lagging
- Apply over your sacral chakra
How much will you save this month?
Not Yet A Member?
We would love to help you get started on your oily journey with Young Living, and help you take advantage of all the perks, benefits, free oils, discounts, sales, information, and resources to help maximize your experience! Click the button below for details about how to become a member!
** Also if you have any ideas of what you would like to see on our blog, or would like to contribute a recipe, please fill out the form below!