Don’t you hate it when you get stuck in your own mind, unable to move forward. You feel like creativity has been completely zapped, and can’t seem to even begin to contemplate events in the future. We have you covered! Boost your creativity and envision what is next for you using some of our favorite essential oils.
DIY Creativity Essential Oil Blend
Create your own diffuser blend to help you gain more comfort, faith, and creativity in envisioning your future endeavors with these DIY blends.
- 2 drops each: bergamot, grapefruit, lavender. 1 drop basil
- 4 drops lemon, 1 drop each: rosemary basil
- 2 drops frankincense, 1 drop each: sandalwood, ylang ylang, patchouli, and orange
Envision Essential Oil Blend… without the DIY
Don’t want to DIY? We have you covered! Envision essential oil blend renews your focus and stimulates your creative and intuitive abilities that are needed to achieve your goals and dreams. Renew your faith in the future, and reawaken your internal drive to overcome fear and emotional blocks, so you can move toward achieving your dreams and goals.
- Spruce helps to release emotional blocks, helping you feel balanced and grounded.
- Geranium helps you to release negative memories, allowing you to open your mind and think positively.
- Orange is calming and uplifting, helping to pull you out of any emotional funk and allowing you the mental capacity to look forward towards your goals.
- Lavender enhances your mental acuity through increasing beta waves in your brain.
- Sage has a purifying aroma that helps you overcome and dispel negativity.
- Rose gives you a sense of balance and harmony, elevating your mind and bringing a sense of joy to your heart.
How do you use Envision Essential Oil Blend?
- Diffuse or directly inhale from the bottle
- Add 4 drops to a cup of Epsom salts in a warm bath
- Place 2 drops on a damp cloth or dryer ball and toss in the laundry dryer for a lovely scent on your clothes
- Use to make a rejuvenating sugar scrub or body butter.
- Dilute and apply 1-2 drops to your forehead, temples, neck, wrists, and/or ear edges for maximum benefits.
- Drip 2 drops onto your favorite diffusing jewelry
Products from Amazon.com
Looking for Envision Essential Oil Blend?
Envision is an exclusive blend through Young Living. Look for it in your Virtual Office under item number 3337. If you’re not already a member, we invite you to create your membership here. You’re options are a free retail account, or to dive into a wholesale account for a 24% discount on all future orders.
Lets hear from you!
Let us know in the comments what your favorite DIY oil recipes are to help you be more creative! Do you use the Envision essential oil blend? What are your favorite uses? We love hearing from you!
If you’d like more information about essential oils, you’re invited to join our online introduction to essential oil class.
P.S. If you’re looking to take your life to the next level with crushing goals, developing who you are, and helping other people… then we need to talk! Head over to my Contact Me page and send over a message!