Jade Lemon has an uplifting citrusy aroma much milder than lemon with a lemon-lime aroma that is oddly reminiscent of Bath and Body Works’ Lemongrass Sage. It is an oil cold-pressed from a unique hybrid of lemons and limes. Jade Lemon is very high in monoterpines and d-limonene (definitely worth Googling those).
- Add to the En-R-Gee blend for a new take on a boost of energy throughout your day
- Diffuse jade lemon alone for a fun, fruity aroma to uplift your mood
- I love to use this in place of lemon when diffusing DIY blends
- Dilute and apply a tiny amount to the tip of your nose to enhance alertness
- Add to dryer balls in your laundry for a clean, fresh aroma on your clothes
- Cabin Diffuser Blend: 6 drops balsam fir, 2 drops wintergreen, 2 drops eucalyptus, 2 drops jade lemon
- Pick-Me-Up Diffuser Blend: 2 drops each Citrus Fresh, Thieves, and jade lemon
- Petals and Mint Diffuser Blend: 2 drops ylang ylang,
- Add a few drops to your laundry to freshen your laundry (either with vinegar to your rinse cycle or on dryer balls)
- Breathe happily while diffusing 2 drops each tea tree, peppermint, eucalyptus, and jade lemon essential oils
- Diffuse to help cleanse the air in your home
- Add a couple drops to a Tbs of olive oil for a homemade furniture polish
- Use in place of lemon essential oil for cleaning grease, gum, or stickers off surfaces
- Use to clean permanent marker or crayon art from walls
- Add 40 drops to a 4oz spray bottle with 1 part Witchazel and 3 parts water for an uplifting room and linen spray
- Helps to boost your immune system
- Soothing to your skin (photosensitive for ~12 hours
*** Jade Lemon is not suggested for children under 6. Children over 6 using Jade Lemon topically should be diluted more than normal.
Jade Lemon blends especially well with citronella, lavender, peppermint, sandalwood, and ylang ylang.
Where to Find Jade Lemon
We highly suggest purchasing your oils through Young Living because they set industry standards with sustainable farming practices void of any harmful or potentially harmful chemicals. Their Seed to Seal guarantee shows their transparency and dedication to do what is ethically right for their customers.
To purchase through Young Living, you will need an account (either retail or wholesale), thought there are no purchasing requirements. If you need help creating an account, please check out our getting started page.
Did you find this post helpful? If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share.