It is that time of year again… everyone seems to be emerging from getting sick and being on antibiotics. If you or someone in your family went through a round of antibiotics in the last year, you (or they) NEED to replenish your gut flora with a good quality probiotic!!
There are literally shelves full of them at the grocery store or pharmacy. But how do you know which one to choose? Here at the EssentialOils.Life family, we like to keep life as simple as possible (especially with all the marketing hype out there).
A good quality probiotic will help keep your digestion (and overall wellness) in check and help you continue balancing your diet. While you could opt for integrating fermented foods in your diet, taking a good probiotic helps so you don’t have to every day.
Life 9 includes 9 probiotic strains for full-spectrum gut support:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – helps you break down and digest dairy, prevents those embarrassing “gotta run to the toilet” moments, reduces digestive system pathogens and bad bacteria, and boosts your immune system. (Lladies, this also helps your body protect your lady parts)*
- Bifidobacterium lactis – can soothe your digestive tract, boost your immune system, support healthy cholestorol levels. It also helps you digest macronutrients, sugars, and fibers.
- Lactobacillus plantarum – helps you digest food, absorb nutrients, make vitamins, boosts your immune system, reduce sugar cravings, and reduce carb cravings. It also reduces gut pathogens, and is especially important for pregnant women, newborns, and special needs children. This bacterium is also more resistant to antibiotics and is super healing when it comes to assaults on the intestines.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – has actually been shown to help reduce emotional stress, reduce crazy moods, help you lose weight, soothe your digestive tract, reduce seasonal discomfort (take that pollen!), and helps boost your immune system.
- Lactobacillus salivarius – is often found in your mouth and small intestines. This helps aid in proper digestion, may help enhance oral health, soothe your digestive tract, and boosts your immune system.
- Streptococcus thermophilus – (especially helpful for people in chemo treatments and children) actively reduces bad bacteria you don’t want in your gut. This helps soothe your digestive functions, helps your colon stay healthy, and boosts your immune response.
- Bifidobacterium breve – helps soothe your digestive tract, boost your immune system, may suppress intestinal pathogens.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum – coats the inner lining of your intestines to help break down fiber, prevents damage to your intestines from pathogens and toxins (as well as prevents them from entering your blood), and also stimulates your immune system. This also helps your body produce B12, K2, and biotin vitamins. This bacterium is drastically reduced after fighting illness, taking antibiotics, exposure to pesticides, and consuming artificial sugars… so it is especially important to purposefully replenish it!
- Bifidobacterium longum – is incredible! It helps reduce digestion upset related to stress! It may also help mellow overwhelming emotions, keep your colon healthy, and promote overall wellness.
I’m sure you’ve noticed a common trend: soothing your gut and boosting your immune system functioning. Did you know 70-80% of your immune functioning takes place in your gut? Digestion plays such an important part in our lives! Not only are we acquiring nutrients we need to live, but our gut health also determines how healthy we are.
Where To Buy Life 9:
We purchase our oils through Young Living because they set a impeccable standard for essential oils that by far exceeds the rest of the industry. Their Seed to Seal guarantee is unmatched, and shows their dedication to a farm-to-table approach to providing our customers with the best quality essential oils and wellness products possible.
- Item Number: 18299
- Don’t forget to sign up for my online essential oil email class, to learn essential oil basics!
* You will need a membership to purchase this item. Retail memberships are free with no required purchases. Wholesale customers receive a 24% discount, and are required to purchase a kit and spend 50pv (approximately $50) per year to keep an active account. Click over to our getting started page for more information on how to create an. account and enjoy a 24% discount.
Did you find this post helpful? If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share.