It is that time of year again… everyone seems to be emerging from getting sick and being on antibiotics. If you or someone in your family went through a round of antibiotics in the last year, you (or they) NEED to replenish your gut flora with a good quality probiotic!!
There are literally shelves full of them at the grocery store or pharmacy. But how do you know which one to choose? Here at the EssentialOils.Life family, we like to keep life as simple as possible (especially with all the marketing hype out there).
A good quality probiotic will help keep your digestion (and overall wellness) in check and help you continue balancing your diet. While you could opt for integrating fermented foods in your diet, taking a good probiotic helps so you don’t have to every day.
22 Benefits of taking Life 9 Probiotic supplement
- helps you break down and digest dairy,
- prevents those embarrassing “gotta run to the toilet” moments,
- reduces digestive system pathogens and bad bacteria,
- boosts your immune system.
- Ladies, this also helps your body protect your “lady parts”
- Soothe your digestive tract,
- Support healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps you digest macronutrients, sugars, and fibers.
- Helps you digest food while more efficiently absorbing nutrients
- Reduces sugar and carb cravings.
- Reduces gut pathogens,
- Contains a probiotic strain that is more resistant to antibiotics
- Help reduces emotional stress and crazy moods,
- Helps you lose weight,
- Reduce seasonal discomfort (take that pollen!)
- May help enhance oral health
- Actively reduces bad bacteria you don’t want in your gut.
- Helps your colon stay healthy
- May suppress intestinal pathogens.
- Helps break down fiber,
- Prevents damage to your intestines from pathogens and toxins (as well as prevents them from entering your blood)
- Helps your body produce B12, K2, and biotin vitamins.
These beneficial bacterium in your intestines are drastically reduced after fighting illness, taking antibiotics, exposure to pesticides, and consuming artificial sugars… so it is especially important to purposefully replenish it!
Life 9 probiotic supplements includes 9 probiotic strains for full-spectrum gut support:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – helps you break down and digest dairy, prevents those embarrassing “gotta run to the toilet” moments, reduces digestive system pathogens and bad bacteria, and boosts your immune system. (Lladies, this also helps your body protect your lady parts)*
- Bifidobacterium lactis – can soothe your digestive tract, boost your immune system, support healthy cholestorol levels. It also helps you digest macronutrients, sugars, and fibers.
- Lactobacillus plantarum – helps you digest food, absorb nutrients, make vitamins, boosts your immune system, reduce sugar cravings, and reduce carb cravings. It also reduces gut pathogens, and is especially important for pregnant women, newborns, and special needs children. This bacterium is also more resistant to antibiotics and is super healing when it comes to assaults on the intestines.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – has actually been shown to help reduce emotional stress, reduce crazy moods, help you lose weight, soothe your digestive tract, reduce seasonal discomfort (take that pollen!), and helps boost your immune system.
- Lactobacillus salivarius – is often found in your mouth and small intestines. This helps aid in proper digestion, may help enhance oral health, soothe your digestive tract, and boosts your immune system.
- Streptococcus thermophilus – (especially helpful for people in chemo treatments and children) actively reduces bad bacteria you don’t want in your gut. This helps soothe your digestive functions, helps your colon stay healthy, and boosts your immune response.
- Bifidobacterium breve – helps soothe your digestive tract, boost your immune system, may suppress intestinal pathogens.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum – coats the inner lining of your intestines to help break down fiber, prevents damage to your intestines from pathogens and toxins (as well as prevents them from entering your blood), and also stimulates your immune system. This also helps your body produce B12, K2, and biotin vitamins. This bacterium is drastically reduced after fighting illness, taking antibiotics, exposure to pesticides, and consuming artificial sugars… so it is especially important to purposefully replenish it!
- Bifidobacterium longum – is incredible! It helps reduce digestion upset related to stress! It may also help mellow overwhelming emotions, keep your colon healthy, and promote overall wellness.
I’m sure you’ve noticed a common trend: soothing your gut and boosting your immune system functioning.
Did you know 70-80% of your immune functioning takes place in your gut?
Digestion plays such an important part in our lives! Not only are we acquiring nutrients we need to live, but our gut health also determines how healthy we are.
Life 9 Review: My Personal Experiences
I didn’t understand what gut health was for the longest time, including during my nearly decade-long fight through an autoimmune and neurological health crisis. While I used food and embracing a healthier lifestyle to heal, I didn’t realize the role gut health played until connecting the dots a few years later.
5 years after putting my health crisis into remission, I was very proud of myself. I ate well, including fermented foods. I thought I was doing really well until my chiropractor took a blood test to look for food sensitivities. When the results came back, I realized I had more healing to do… chronic candida overgrowth… in addition to a few surprising foods to avoid that I didn’t know about previously. This was especially scary for me being 7 months pregnant and not wanting to go on any crazy diets or take any supplements that could harm my baby. We talked at length about food habits, gut health, vitamin C, probiotics, and prebiotics.
Being hesitant to try supplements again after spending many years having reactions to all supplements and medication I had tried over the past 20 years, I decided to try Life 9 along with Super C, both sold by Young Living. I had heard from many people it was gentle, and my chiropractor loved the label. During this time, I also gave up fruits and fermented foods. I was shocked at how well it worked for me.
After a few short weeks of using Life 9, my digestion became more regular, I had more energy (super important for that season of my life), I felt more focused, my allergies drastically reduced, and my swelling decreased.
FAQs about Life 9 Probiotic
Where To Buy Life 9 Probiotic:
We purchase our supplements through Young Living because they set an impeccable standard for essential oils that by far exceeds the rest of the industry, and have offered the highest quality personal care and cleaning products I’ve been able to find. After taking a chance on their supplements, I was pleasantly surprised that their supplements were the ONLY brand I’ve ever tried that didn’t make me feel ill or in pain.
Their Seed to Seal guarantee is unmatched, and shows their dedication to a farm-to-table approach to providing our customers with the best quality essential oils and wellness products possible.
* You will need a membership to purchase this item. Customer memberships are free with no required purchases, and may qualify for wholesale discounts.
If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share it with your friends and on your favorite Pinterest board to save it for later. Our website team LOVES to hear about your personal experiences and wins using essential oils.
Don’t miss out on free essential oils, discounts on essential oil-infused household products, and healthy lifestyle coaching! Join our membership today for product discounts, group support, and complimentary coaching. Or take our complimentary online, self-paced introduction to essential oils course.
Looking for more info about essential oils and adopting a healthier lifestyle? Be sure to check out our Healthy Home online course for tips on how to identify and replace common harmful products from your home.