Lime essential oil has historically been used in skin care, supports normal breathing, and strengthening the immune system. It is delicious to smell in the diffuser!
- Add 4-5 drops of lime to 2 drops of peppermint in a diffuser to make your room smell like a mojito.
- Add 2 drops of lime to 2 drops of tea tree and 2 drops of lemon to freshen your air
- Add 3 drops of lime to 2 drops each of orange and peppermint to your diffuser to start your morning.
- Add 2 drops of lime to a drop each of peppermint and basil in your diffuser for a fresh garden smell
- Add 3 drops of lime to 1 drop of spearmint and 3 drops of lavender for a refreshing sea breeze scent
- Calm down by adding 2 drops of lime to 2 drops each of lavender and mandarin
- Brighten your mood with 2 drops of lime with 3 drops of tangerine, 2 drops of bergamot, 3 drops of petitgrain, and 2 drops of ylang ylang
Did you find this post helpful? If so, please be sure to comment, like, and share so we know to make more posts like this one.
P.S. If you’d like more info, tips, tricks, hacks, ideas, inspiration, food recipes, or DIY recipes that include essential oils and overall healthier living, be sure to join our membership! Head on over to our Membership Page for more info.