Manuka has a lovely, woodsy aroma that has a long history for helping with respiratory support, skin support, and immune support. It is calming to the nerves, strengthens your mental resolve, and promotes an overall well-being feeling. It is stabilizing and calming, which is perfect during stressful moments.
- Use with your favorite skincare products to reduce blemishes
- Add to your shampoo to enhance a healthy scalp
- Add to your lotion or homemade balms to help reduce the appearance of scars
- Add to your homemade deodorant for a lovely woodsy aroma and to help curb odors
- Diffuse 4-5 drops for a calming environment (great for pets to calm too)
- Use in any recipe as a replacement for Tea Tree
Manuka essential oil blends especially well with Clary Sage, clove, geranium, lavender, marjoram, nutmeg, pine, rosemary, and ylang ylang essential oils.
Where to Find Manuka Essential Oil
We highly recommend Young Living to purchase your oils from. They truly set the standard in the industry for quality essential oils made from plants that were farmed sustainably, without any harmful chemicals, and distilled with low heat and pressure for an extended amount of time to ensure the highest therapeutic value. You can see their dedication in their Seed to Seal process and guarantee.
To buy Mankuka, you must have an account first. If you don’t already have a membership with Young Living, we would love to help you get started, and provide you with our exclusive support groups and personal assistance throughout your oils journey.
Did you find this post helpful? If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share.
P.S. Be sure to keep in touch and see what we’re up to by joining our newsletter. We love sharing tips, tricks, recipes and info and would love to add you to our oily family!