On this page, we will outline the step by step instructions for how to create your Young Living Essential Oils membership through our multinational EssentialOils.Life team for new members in the PHILIPPINES. If you are not in the Philippines and need to create a Young Living membership with our team, please see our Membership page to find your location.
Step 1: Enter Personal Information
- Click this link to get started.
- Select “wholesale member” to receive discounted products.
If you have a sponsor already, make sure you use their number in the sponsor and enroller blocks. If you don’t already have a sponsor, confirm my member number #1856290 as the sponsor and enroller (Nicole Graber), and I will gladly assist you.
3. Fill out personal information
4. Add your spouse as a co-applicant or skip co-applicant
5. Mailing address should be PHILIPPINES
3 most important things to remember:
Username… Password… Pin
Do not forget those! You will need your user ID and Pin any time we need to communicate with customer service.
6. Choose your kit
Choose the Premium Starter Kit with Bamboo Diffuser – now $170 (USD) > Double check that you do NOT choose the International 220V Kit.
Step 2: Choose Your Kit
All wholesale accounts must have a starter kit to join. What’s in the kit?
Your Premium Starter Kit Includes:
- Bamboo Diffuser 100~240V
- Premium Essential Oils Collection (10 5mL bottles!)* Flex oils may be substituted.
- Lavender 5-ml
- Peppermint 5-ml
- Lemon 5-ml
- Copaiba 5-ml
- Frankincense 5-ml
- Thieves® 5-ml
- Raven 5-ml
- Citrus Fresh™ 5-ml
- DiGize™ 5-ml
- PanAway® 5-ml
- Stress Away™ 5-ml (Bonus!)
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- 10 Sample Packets
- 1 sample packet of Thieves Household Cleaner
- 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Essential Oil Magazine
Step 3 – Use LIVE HELP
What to do:
Go to www.youngliving.com
Ask Live Help to assist with your order. Remember to ask if your order is 150PV or above so you can qualify for a FedEx discount from Young Living. (almost $20)
Cost of the kit:
$170 (worth 100PV)
Buy $50 more oils to complete 150PV
PH discounted shipping ~ $20
You will probably spend $240 credit card purchase, PH tax not yet included
* Young Living does not charge tax on internationally shipped orders. Members living in the Philippines are responsible for the payment of import tax, duties, and customs fees on all orders being imported. Young Living does not assess import fees and taxes. If you require more information on the customs fees, you will need to contact the customs department of the destination country.”
Step 4 – Credit Card Information
What to do:
Enter virtual office
Go to My Profile
Fill in your credit card information
Always ask LIVE HELP if unsure
Step 5 – Last step – Ship to PHILIPPINES
The Philippines is subject to PH tax of 35%
What to do:
Fedex PH will contact you via cell phone number and let you know the PH tax. Most likely $60 ~ $70. (Subject to change – please research on your own)
Hooray! Your oils have arrived. Time to start learning! More resources coming soon…visit