Palo Santo, also known as “Holy Wood,” has a woody aroma that sets an inspiring mood, and can be diffused to help cleanse and refresh your home or office.
Benefits of Palo Santo Essential Oil
- Supports your body’s natural immune defenses
- Supports your body’s natural detoxification abilities
- Helps you ground and center your body so you can reduce negative impacts of stress
- Enhance your relaxation time
- Reduces your nervous tension
- Supports your body’s blood vessels
- Soothes your body’s joints and sore muscles
- Repels mosquitos
- Excellent cleansing abilities to help reduce orders and cleans air and surfaces
DIY Diffuser Blends with Palo Santo
- Meditation Blend: 4 drops Palo Santo, 2 drops Frankincense, 2 drops myrrh
- Smudging: 2 drops Palo Santo, 1 drop Lavender, 1 drop Sage]
- Peaceful Sleep: 5 drops Bergamot, 3 drops Balsam Fir, 2 drops Palo Santo, 1 drop Ylang Ylang
- Uplifting Relaxation: 2 drops Palo Santo, 2 drops Lavender, 1 drop Tangerine
Roller Blends with Palo Santo
- Happy Tendons: 10 drops each Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Palo Santo in a 15ml bottle filled the rest of the way with your favorite carrier oil and topped with a roller top.
- Peaceful Mind: 4 drops Frankincense, 3 drops Palo Santo, 2 drops Geranium, 2 drops Jasmine in a 5ml bottle filled the rest of the way with your favorite carrier oil and topped with a roller top.
Where to find Palo Santo Essential Oil
We love purchasing from Young Living because of their dedication to quality and Seed To Seal Guarantee. Plus it is a refreshing breath of fresh air to purchase from a company that willingly invites you to the farms where the plant matter that creates the oil is created, distilled, and bottled.
We LOVE their farm-to-table approach to growing, distilling, bottling, and delivering your oils right to your door!
Did you find this post helpful?
If so, please be sure to comment, like, and share so we know to make more posts like this one.
P.S. If you’d like more info, tips, tricks, hacks, ideas, inspiration, food recipes, or DIY recipes that include essential oils and overall healthier living, be sure to join our membership! Head on over to our Membership Page for more info.