Purification Essential Oil Blend
Purification essential oil blend is our go-to oil for anything smelly and buggy. Its fresh scent is so pleasant and has such versatile abilities that it belongs in any essential oil lover’s oil collection. It contains citronella, lemongrass, rosemary, tea tree, lavandin, and myrtle essential oils.
What is in Purification Essential Oil Blend?
It contains citronella, lemongrass, rosemary, tea tree, lavandin, and myrtle essential oils.
Citronella is a key essential oil for repelling bugs, including mosquitos. In fact the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) classifies it as a “biopesticide with a non-toxic mode of action.”
Lemongrass helps support your circulatory system by improving blood circulation, increasing oxygen flow. It stimulates your lymphatic system and supports your thyroid and adrenal glands.
Rosemary may help balance your heart’s functioning, energizes your solar plexus, reduce mental fatigue, stimulate your nervous system, and improve your blood circulation.
Tea Tree essential oil may help you heart and cleanse your blood. It supports your liver and kidneys in detoxifying your blood, and boosts your immune system. It supports your skin to look and be healthy. Tea tree essential oil is also known for its cleansing and cleaning abilities outside of your body too.
Lavandin is both relaxing and cleansing to your body and your surrounding environment.
Myrtle essential oil supports your respiratory system with its cleansing properties and by helping to improve oxygenation.
Ways to Use Purification
- Diffuse to make the room smell fresh and clean.
- Diffuse to cleanse your body and home.
- Place a few drops onto cotton balls and place in air vents as an insect repellent and room deodorizer.
- This is also great for deodorizing your car too!
- Mix with baking soda and sprinkle on the floor to clean and deodorize carpet, then vacuum.
- Add to paint to reduce paint fumes while painting (and after).
- Add a few drops Purification essential oil blend to 1 part witchazel 3 parts water in a spray bottle, shake and spray to use as a nontoxic bug spray.
- Add to your skin care products or dilute and apply to breakout areas to help support healthy skin.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and place in the toes of your shoes to freshen stinky shoes (perfect for husbands and teenagers too!).
- Add a couple drops in vinegar to your laundry’s rinse cycle as a nontoxic fabric softener.
- Add a few drops to dryer balls (like these) to freshen your laundry’s scent.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle of water, shake and spray to freshen linens, curtains, and carpets.
- Great for dispelling pet and teenage boy odors!!!
- Add a few drops to a mason jar of water and let sit to clean stinky mason jars (especially after brewing kefir, sauerkraut, pickles, or other fermented foods).
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
We purchase our oils through Young Living because they set a higher standard for essential oils than what the rest of the industry expects. Their Seed to Seal guarantee is unmatched, and shows their dedication to a farm-to-table type of approach. Purification is a proprietary blend, formulated by Young Living, and also offered in their Premium Starter Kit that features essential oils.
- Sign up for my FREE 3-week essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices!
How do you use Purification Essential Oil Blend? I would love to hear about it in the comments below!
Did you find this post helpful? If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share.