Tea tree has a grounding wood aroma that is wonderful for many applications!
- Support healthy digestion
- Support happy breathing
- Soothe muscles and skin
Ideas on how to use Tea Tree Essential Oil:
- Purify the air in your home when diffusing
- Add 2 drops each tea tree, lemon, and lime to your diffuser for a fresh air aroma
- Apply topically (diluted) to your face to help support having clear, healthy skin
- Add to your shampoo to support a healthy scalp
- Soothe your skin after being outside with the bugs by making a 10ml roller bottle with 3 drops each of tea tree, peppermint, and lavender oils diluted the rest of the way in a carrier oil
- Add a few drops to your laundry to freshen your laundry (either with vinegar to your rinse cycle or on dryer balls)
- Breathe happily while diffusing 2 drops each tea tree, peppermint, eucalyptus, and lemon essential oils
- Combine 1oz witchazel with 10 drops each of tea tree, cedar wood, lavender, and orange essential oils in an 8oz glass spray bottlefilled the rest of the way with distilled water for a lovely room spray
- Combine 10 drops tea tree oil to 1/4 cup each of Castile soap and baking soda for a homemade cleaner
- Make a nontoxic cleaner with 1 cup each of vinegar and hot water with 10 drops of tea tree essential oil
Tea tree blends especially well with citrus oils, cypress, eucalyptus, lavender, rosemary, and thyme essential oils.
Did you find this post helpful? If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share.
P.S. The oils we talked about today can be found through Young Living. If you’re not already a member, we would love to help you get started with a 24% discount, opportunities to earn free oils, and hook you up with our exclusive support groups and favorite resources.