Ylang Ylang essential oil has a sweet, romantic aroma and moisturizing properties, making it a key ingredient in many luxury skin and hair products. Ylang Ylang is often classified as a heart note because it emerges just as the top notes begin to dissipate. Add it to your daily moisturizer, a steamy bath, or homemade hair mask for a relaxing, luxuriously aromatic at-home spa day.
- Uplifting aroma helps inspire a more positive, courageous mood
- Supports your cardiovascular functioning (especially helpful with supporting your heart)
- May help repel mosquitos
- Nontoxic perfume, room, or linen spray
- Diffuse or wear in diffusing jewelry to inspire feelings of serenity and joy
Our favorite DIY Diffuser Recipes with Ylang Ylang essential oil
- Sweetheart: 5 drops ylang ylang, 4 drops bergamot, 2 drops lime
- Cupid’s Strike: 2 drops ylang ylang, 3 drops lime, 3 drops patchouli
- By The Sea: 2 drops ylang ylang, 2 drops bergamot, 1 drop lemongrass
- Mountain Summer: 1 drop ylang ylang, 2 drops lemon, 1 drop peppermint
- A Step In Paradise: 2 drops ylang ylang, 3 drops Citrus Fresh
Where to find Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
We love purchasing from Young Living because of their dedication to quality and Seed To Seal Guarantee. Plus it is a refreshing breath of fresh air to purchase from a company that willingly invites you to the farms where the plant matter that creates the oil is created, distilled, and bottled.
We LOVE their farm-to-table approach to growing, distilling, bottling, and delivering your oils right to your door!
** Please note, the only way to acquire Ylang Ylang currently is to make a qualifying purchase and receive it FREE.
Did you find this post helpful? If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share.
P.S. Be sure to scroll down some more and sign up for our newsletter for more information, tips, tricks, recipes, or to just see what we’re up to.
We have an incredible group of essential oils education leaders who are ready to help guide you on your journey, whether you need individual coaching, or just want to be part of an excellent online community filled with support, resources, and ideas on how to use your oils!