Thank you for looking into our Media Kit to see how we can work together.
On this page, we will outline:
- Who our readers are,
- Website statistics,
- Requirements for sponsored & guest posts
** Don’t miss the opportunity to join our EssentailOils.Life Team as a team leader to earn residual income for you and/or your company by joining our mission to spread the word about the benefits of embracing simple healthier lifestyle changes!
EssentialOils.Life Readers are:
- Parents searching for tools and tips for healthy lifestyle alternatives for their families, homes, and pets;
- Primarily women, 25-44 yrs old,
- The largest majority of our readers reside in the United States. We also see many readers from Australia, Canada, India, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, South Africa, UK, Singapore, the Philippines, and throughout Europe.
- More than 75% are parents or teachers of children, ages infant through 11 years old;
- Most are looking for ways to remove toxic chemicals from their homes,
- Our readers are looking for DIY recipes, to share their experiences, and to receive support for living a healthier lifestyle.
- Online shoppers.
Website and Social Media Statistics
- Average monthly website visitors: 8,461
- LinkedIn Followers: 1,076
- Pinterest Monthly Viewers: 113k+
We are currently accepting:
- Affiliate marketing opportunities
- Sponsored posts (within specific guidelines)
- Guest Posts (from pre-existing relationships)
If you wish to discuss affiliate marketing opportunities, please contact us (no endorsements of essential oil brands or essential oil infused products will be considered)
Requirements for Publishing on EssentialOils.Life:
Because we could potentially receive compensation for the sale of essential oils, we have very specific rules that must be met for any content placed on our site… specifically to stay within US FDA and FTC marketing regulations…
ALL content shall NOT contain:
- Any mention or comparison to medication
- Information regarding any illness, disease, treatment, or any condition that could potentially be diagnosed or self-diagnosed through the content.
- Any mention of FDA trigger words, such as antibacterial, antimicrobal, antiviral, sanitize… etc…
Any content discussing any mention of medical ailment, treatment, diagnosis, or medication replacement will be rejected.
Any photos provided must come accompanied with a signed waiver stating it is 100% your original work and you are explicitly granting us unlimited permission to host the photo as long as the post is active or until you specifically request us to remove the photo in writing.
Topic ideas we would love for you to share or sponsor:
- DIY instructions featuring essential oils
- Crafts centered around essential oils
- Food or drink recipes featuring essential oils
- Products that compliment essential oils (diffusers, jewelry, books/ebooks, courses…etc)
- How you use essential oils in your lifestyle
- Family essential oil uses
- Personal testimonials using essential oils (FDA compliant)
- Skincare or hair care recipes using essential oils
- Holiday topics that include using essential oils or essential oil infused recipes or products
If you have another idea not listed, or have a specific topic in mind, please feel welcome to pitch us your idea.
- Links will ONLY be accepted that point to a US FDA and FTC compliant website. We will not be linking our website to any other website that violates FTC/FDA compliance.
- ALL links for sponsored posts will be tagged as No-Follow Sponsored, as per US FTC regulations.
- All links shall only be provided to websites with a Domain Authority of over 20.
- Any link showing up as broken at any time in the future will be removed and/or replaced, without notice.
We do encourage personal website links that direct to the author or sponsor.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Below is a list of our frequently asked questions with regards to publishing on EssentialOils.Life
To get in touch with us about providing sponsored posts or gust posts, or receiving a guest post for your website, please email as detailed of a message as possible.
What Nicole needs to know:
- Your proposed topic
- Your website/company
- Any products you wish to have reviewed
- Whether you’ll be providing photos/graphics
- Whether your product/service has an affiliate program
- Specific information you wish to include
- The specific link(s) you’d like included
- Whether you would like to review the content before it is published
- Any specific keywords you want used
- Your proposed budget
After submitting your topic request, please allot 5 business days for a response.