Super B™ is a B-vitamin complex created by Young Living that contains all eight B vitamins and bioavailable chelated minerals to help your body maintain healthy energy levels, support your cardiovascular system and cognitive functioning, and reduce negative feelings caused by everyday stress.
Vitamin B is an essential nutrient helping to support healthy neurotransmitter functions, providing a variety of necessary physical functions, especially when used with zinc (cofactor).
The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only. Nothing on this page has been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is not intended to provide medical advice for any health condition, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Vitamin B Benefits
Most B complex vitamins contain all eight essential energy-boosting B vitamins, including B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, and B12, each having necessary benefits and all having very similar health benefits.
- B1: Thiamine – helps convert food into energy, supports metabolism, supports your immune system, supports your cardiovascular system, supports eye health, increases your focus and attention, supports digestion, provides anti-aging benefits, and provides neurological benefits
- B2: Riboflavin – helps convert your food into energy, supports tissue generation, supports your digestive tract, aids in blood health, and provides eyesight benefits
- B3: Niacin – helps convert your food into energy, aids in proper digestion and a healthy appetite, and is important for cell development.
- B5 Pantothenic Acid – helps your body turn food into energy, and is necessary for your body to make red blood cells.
- B6: Pyridoxine – helps your body turn food into energy, supports the immune system, supports mental well-being, supports hemoglobin production, reduces PMS symptoms, and serves to facilitate healthy brain development in babies.
- B7: Biotin – thickens your hair, improves skin health, strengthens nails, rebuilds tissue and cell growth, promotes fetal and child development, supports your brain, stabilizes blood sugar, increases your energy, supports your mood, supports your thyroid, and aids in weight loss.
- B9: Folate – fosters the growth of red blood cells, reduces the risk of birth defects, and supports healthy methylation and DNA repair.
- B12: Cobalamin – helps regulate your nervous system and red blood cell formation and growth, may prevent major birth defects, supports bone health, reduces eye issues, improves mental health, supports your brain health, naturally improves your energy levels, assists in heart health, and supports healthy hair, skin, and nails.
B vitamins have several overlapping health benefits, including
- Eye health
- Skin health
- Hair health
- Mental focus
- Red blood cell production
- Creating sex and stress-related hormones in your adrenal glands
Vitamin B Deficiency Symptoms
Vitamin B deficiency may cause:
- Mental exhaustion
- Poor memory
- Digestion issues
- Weight issues
- Eyesight issues
- Sluggish immune system
- Muscle weakness
Vitamin Bs are water-soluble and are not stored in your body, which is why they should be replenished daily through the foods you choose to eat and/or supplementation.
Documented Uses for Vitamin B Supplements include anti-aging, healthy brain function, increased cognitive function, healthy nervous system and neurotransmitters functioning. They also support Genetic SNPs of MAO, COMT, MTHFR, MRR, PEMT, and ACAT.
Super B Supplement Ingredients
- Vitamin B1: Thiamin (as Thiamine HCl),
- Vitamin B2: Riboflavin,
- Vitamin B3: Niacin (as Nicotinic acid and niacinamide),
- Vitamin B5: Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate),
- Vitamin B6: Pyridoxine,
- Vitamin B7: Biotin,
- Vitamin B9: Folate,
- Vitamin B12: Methylcobalamin,
- Calcium (as Dicalcium phosphate),
- Magnesium (as Magnesium bisglycinate chelate),
- Zinc (as Zinc bisglycinate chelate),
- Selenium (as Selenium glycinate complex),
- Manganese (as Manganese bisglycinate chelate
- Nutmeg essential oil
Super B contains orgenfa® natural folate derived from lemon peels. Most folic acid on the market is synthetic, which is not in a usable form for your body. Folate is required in the form of 5-MTH folate to support healthy methylation and DNA repair.
Magnesium, zinc, and selenium are added to make essential B vitamins easier to digest and absorb in your body.
How To Use Young Living's Super B Vitamin
Take 2 tablets daily with food, or as directed.
Safety Precautions & Medical Warning
Caution: Keep your bottle of Super B out of reach of children.
If you're pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using any dietary supplements.
Where To Buy Super-B Supplement
Super-B supplement is made and sold by Young Living.
I highly recommend purchasing Super-B directly from the Young Living website.
Companion Supplements To Consider Taking with Vitamin B
If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share it with your friends and on your favorite Pinterest board to save it for later. Our website team LOVES to hear about your personal experiences and wins using essential oils.
Don't miss out on free essential oils, discounts on essential oil-infused household products, and healthy lifestyle coaching! Join our membership today for product discounts, group support, and complimentary coaching. Or take our complimentary online, self-paced introduction to essential oils course.
Looking for more info about essential oils and adopting a healthier lifestyle? Be sure to check out our Healthy Home online course for tips on how to identify and replace common harmful products from your home.