Don’t you hate it when you get stuck in your own mind, unable to move forward. You feel like creativity has been completely zapped, and can’t seem to even begin to contemplate events in the future. We have you covered! Boost your creativity and envision what is next for you using some of our favorite essential oils.
DIY Creativity Essential Oil Blend
Create your own diffuser blend to help you gain more comfort, faith, and creativity in envisioning your future endeavors with these DIY blends.
- 2 drops each: bergamot, grapefruit, lavender. 1 drop basil
- 4 drops lemon, 1 drop each: rosemary basil
- 2 drops frankincense, 1 drop each: sandalwood, ylang ylang, patchouli, and orange
Envision Essential Oil Blend… without the DIY
Don’t want to DIY? We have you covered! Envision essential oil blend renews your focus and stimulates your creative and intuitive abilities that are needed to achieve your goals and dreams. Renew your faith in the future, and reawaken your internal drive to overcome fear and emotional blocks, so you can move toward achieving your dreams and goals.
- Spruce helps to release emotional blocks, helping you feel balanced and grounded.
- Geranium helps you to release negative memories, allowing you to open your mind and think positively.
- Orange is calming and uplifting, helping to pull you out of any emotional funk and allowing you the mental capacity to look forward towards your goals.
- Lavender enhances your mental acuity through increasing beta waves in your brain.
- Sage has a purifying aroma that helps you overcome and dispel negativity.
- Rose gives you a sense of balance and harmony, elevating your mind and bringing a sense of joy to your heart.
How do you use Envision Essential Oil Blend?
- Diffuse or directly inhale from the bottle
- Add 4 drops to a cup of Epsom salts in a warm bath
- Place 2 drops on a damp cloth or dryer ball and toss in the laundry dryer for a lovely scent on your clothes
- Use to make a rejuvenating sugar scrub or body butter.
- Dilute and apply 1-2 drops to your forehead, temples, neck, wrists, and/or ear edges for maximum benefits.
- Drip 2 drops onto your favorite diffusing jewelry
I personally LOVE wearing diffuser necklaces and occasionally wear diffusing bracelets. You can find some of my favorites at Drops of Joy (use code DROP10-ESSENTIALOILSLIFE coupon code for a 10% discount).
Where to Buy High Quality Essential Oils
We purchase our oils through Young Living because they set a higher standard for essential oils than what the rest of the industry expects. Their Seed to Seal guarantee is unmatched, and shows their dedication to a farm-to-table type of approach.
If you’re looking for the Envision blend, it is an exclusive blend through Young Living.
Warning: DO NOT purchase your oils through Amazon or similar websites!
Any website that allows anyone to sell on, such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart… etc… are terrible places to purchase essential oils. While you may get a “good deal,” knowing who you’re purchasing from is difficult. There are many counterfeit essential oils being sold that are causing health ailments, major skin reactions, and a lot of misery. These are NOT high quality essential oils. They are fakes being sold purely for profit.
I also do NOT recommend purchasing from grocery stores, Walmart, Target, department stores, or drug stores. Many of the brands found at those stores have been proven to not actually contain any essential oil (which is perfectly legal to do).
I STRONGLY suggest you know the company that makes your oils, how the plants are cared for, what they do for distilling, how and how many times each batch is tested (and when), and their bottling processes. Many companies throw out fancy language for marketing purposes, but actually have no clue how their oils are made because the oils come from a broker (which are almost always diluted in solvents). Transparency is key.
I highly encourage you to check out our How To Find Quality Essential Oils post for in-depth information about why quality matters, and what to look for.
Where we purchase our essential oils, and why
We purchase our oils through Young Living because they set a higher standard for essential oils than what the rest of the industry expects. Their Seed to Seal guarantee is unmatched, and shows their dedication to a farm-to-table type of approach. This company has proven to me time and time again to be the closest thing out there to buying from your local farmer. They are totally transparent in their processes, and even open their farms so you can see for yourself (or involve yourself in the process).
Look for Envision in your Virtual Office under item number 3337 or click the image below. If you’re not already a member, we invite you to create your membership here. You’re options are a free retail account, or to dive into a wholesale account for a 24% discount on all future orders.
Lets hear from you!
Let us know in the comments what your favorite DIY oil recipes are to help you be more creative! Do you use the Envision essential oil blend? What are your favorite uses? We love hearing from you!
If you’d like more information about essential oils, you’re invited to join our online introduction to essential oil class.
Did you find this post helpful? If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share.
P.S. If you’re looking to take your life to the next level with crushing goals, developing who you are, and helping other people… then we need to talk! Head over to my Contact Me page and send over a message!