Loyalty Essential Oil Blend is a rare and coveted essential oil blend exclusive to Young Living. It has a grounding yet uplifting floral-woodsy aroma perfect for many uses to help sooth your emotions, and help you dive into living more confidently and focused.
Loyalty Essential Oil Blend Ingredients
- Angelica essential oil
- Ylang ylang essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Blue spruce essential oil
- Cassia essential oil
- Vetiver essential oil
- Sandalwood essential oil
- Geranium essential oil
- Frankincense (sacra) essential oil
- Patchouli essential oil
- Cardamom essential oil
- Mastrante essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Melissa essential oil
- Rose essential oil
Loyalty Essential Oil Blend is pre-diluted in caprylic/capric triglycerides.
Loyalty Essential Oil Blend Uses and Benefits
The scents of Ylang Ylang, Lavender, and Geranium essential oils in the Loyalty blend help create a pleasant, relaxing environment, while Idaho Blue Spruce and Vetiver help support a sense of grounding. Combined, the oils in this blend create an aroma that encourages members to be interconnected with one another and inspires an environment of thoughtful intention for building relationships.
- Diffuse Loyalty to promote feelings of positivity and interconnectedness.
- Diffuse Loyalty in any environment, such as a classroom or workspace, to create a space of focus and aligned purpose.
- Add Loyalty to your favorite carrier oil to use it in a massage for a relaxing, peaceful aroma.
- Diffuse Loyalty to create a space that inspires focus and courage.
- Apply 1-2 drops to your wrists or chest when giving a presentation or doing something outside your comfort zone for an empowering and confidence-inspiring aroma.
- Add to your favorite facial moisturizer to help support your skin's health, especially with firming and tightening
- Especially good for empaths!! Diffuse or apply topically to your neck, over your heart, or on your wrists for helping your body release negative energy that we “pick up” from others or that is passed down to us.
- May benefit both the male and female endocrine systems by applying to your ankles (inside).
- Apply a drop on your big toe to support your brain and pituitary gland.
- Perfect to diffuse while praying, meditating, or during your yoga routine. Loyalty is grounding and uplifting, helping you spiritually connect and remain focused for longer.
Frequently Asked Questions About Loyalty Essential Oil Blend:
Can Loyalty be ingested?
No, Loyalty is for topical and aromatic use only.
What does Loyalty Essential Oil Blend smell like?
Loyalty is based in the deep floral scent of Rose essential oil. The other oils build upon it to create a rich aroma that includes Sacred Frankincense, Sacred Sandalwood, and Idaho Blue Spruce. It is enhanced by Ylang Ylang, Angelica, Cardamom, and Geranium, as well as the inspiring and spicy aromas of Cassia, along with pleasant hints of Melissa, Peppermint, Mastrante, and Patchouli.
Does Loyalty need to be diluted for topical application?
No, dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin.
While you don't *need* to dilute Loyalty Essential Oil Blend, you still may dilute it as needed, like you would with any other oil. It will still be just as effective.
Personally, we do still dilute. We treat every essential oil blend, diluted or not, the exact same way when it comes to essential oil safety. This helps us not have to worry about remembering which ones are pre-diluted.
Is Loyalty Essential Oil Blend a photosensitive oil?
No, Loyalty does not contain citrus or photosensitive or phototoxic oils.
Do you have a question you don't see about Loyalty Essential Oil Blend?
Have a question you don't see? You're welcome to ask in the comments or fill out this form to ask anonymously.
How can you buy Loyalty Essential Oil Blend:
In a sense, you don't. Loyalty Essential Oil Blend is 100% FREE for qualified people only. But don't worry… qualifying is simple and easy!
- Sign up for a Young Living Wholesale Account
- Enroll in Essential Rewards (doing so when you sign up will grant you an additional 10 rewards points, plus 10% of your Essential Rewards items' PV)
- Continue to purchase 50pv or more (usually $50 usd) each month on essential rewards
- Receive your own bottle of Loyalty Essential Oil Blend in your 13th month's Essential Rewards order
Loyalty essential oil blend was formulated specifically to reward members who have demonstrated their commitment to Young Living’s Essential Rewards (ER) subscription program.
This blend is sent to you for FREE when you are on Essential Rewards for 12 consecutive months. So not only are you now getting 25% back on your orders in Essential Reward points, discounted shipping, exclusive monthly freebies, BUT…you also get this Loyalty blend. The benefits of Essential Rewards is crazy awesome!!
This promotional reward is given to members who have remained active on the Essential Rewards program for 12 months, and an additional bottle is provided every 12 months afterwards.
This blend is not available through regular wholesale or retail sales.
To receive your Loyalty Essential Oil Blend bottle, simply be enrolled in Essential Rewards for 12 months. It will then automatically be added to your 13th month's order. Each year after that, it will also automatically be added to your order as well. Yes, you'll receive one bottle each and every year as long as you maintain your Essential Reward membership, as long as you're ordering 50pv (usually $50 usd) or more each month.
We LOVE to purchase our oils through Young Living because they set a higher standard for essential oils than what the rest of the industry expects. Their Seed to Seal guarantee is unmatched, and shows their dedication to a farm-to-table type of approach.
Their dedication to their customers is top-notch, and we feel so blessed to purchase from a company who invests their profits back into their customers.
Warning: DO NOT purchase your oils through Amazon or similar websites!
Any website that allows anyone to sell on, such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart… etc… are terrible places to purchase essential oils. While you may get a “good deal,” knowing who you're purchasing from is difficult. There are many counterfeit essential oils being sold that are causing health ailments, major skin reactions, and a lot of misery.
Oils purchased on Amazon are NOT high quality essential oils. They are fakes being sold purely for profit.
I also do NOT recommend purchasing from grocery stores, Walmart, Target, department stores, or drug stores. Many of the brands found at those stores have been proven to not actually contain any essential oil (which is perfectly legal to do).
I STRONGLY suggest you know the company that makes your oils, how the plants are cared for, what they do for distilling, how and how many times each batch is tested (and when), and their bottling processes. Many companies throw out fancy language for marketing purposes, but actually have no clue how their oils are made because the oils come from a broker (which are almost always diluted in solvents). Transparency is key.
I highly encourage you to check out our How To Find Quality Essential Oils post for in-depth information about why quality matters, and what to look for.
Where we purchase our essential oils, and why
We purchase our oils through Young Living because they set a higher standard for essential oils than what the rest of the industry expects. Their Seed to Seal guarantee is unmatched, and shows their dedication to a farm-to-table type of approach. This company has proven to me time and time again to be the closest thing out there to buying from your local farmer. They are totally transparent in their processes, and even open their farms so you can see for yourself (or involve yourself in the process).
Articles related to Loyalty Essential Oil Blend you won't want to miss:
Please let us know in the comments… Did this post help you? Have you received your Loyalty Essential Oil Blend yet? What is your favorite way to use it?
P.S. To receive more tips, tricks, recipes, and other essential oil fun, be sure to scroll down and sign up for our free oily newsletter!