Imagine for a moment… a world filled with support, love, and kindness. Where moms didn't bash each other for making the lifestyle decisions based on what works best for them and their circumstances. Moms who could stay home with their kids, without feeling gutted over the feminist movement and *needing* work outside the home or she isn't a good woman. Moms who can work outside of the home without being guilt tripped into feeling like a terrible mother for choosing to (or needing to) work a traditional job. Moms choosing to work from home with their children out of necessity and/or love, without feeling the mounding pressure of mom guilt for not being the perfect “Stepford Wife” they perceive on Pinterest, while also not feeling totally unprofessional because kid noises and movements are in the background while they do their work thing.
Could you imagine… if we completely redefined what it means to be a parent in a loving and supportive manner, without the bashing guilt trips of never being “good enough?” THIS is Nicole's vision. THIS is exactly what Nicole wants to see in the world. She wants YOU to embrace who you are, 100%. Be the best you that you can be, without anyone getting into your head to tear you down. She knows you have a big heart… she knows you want more for your life… she wants to be there to guide you and help you along the way.
Because you not only deserve to build the life you dream of… but you also deserve it without being bogged down by harmful chemicals that prevent you physically, emotionally, and spiritually from getting there.
How Nicole Can Help You:
Nicole specializes in helping parents design their lives around self care and nontoxic living through balancing the 6 major areas of life: mind, body, family, home, social life, fun, and fulfilling career… without losing their sh*t or becoming consumed by mom guilt caused by unrealistic expectations.
We're here to help you:
- improve your life by creating better habits, seeking self-improvement and self-care
- improve your relationships with your family by helping you value and love yourself so you have more value and love to provide to those you care most about
- improve your health by helping you identify and remove harmful chemicals from your home
- improve your health by helping you identify and remove disruptive thoughts from your mind so you can reconnect with yourself and your family
- re-learn how to love yourself – “flaws” and all
- inspire you to become the best version of you… the you that you dream about becoming
- Essential Oil Reference Resources
- Access to our exclusive Facebook Groups for international group support
- Individual support using essential oils and embracing a healthier lifestyle featuring the healthiest cleaners, supplements, and essential oils available on the market
- Optional – business coaching to help you build a flexible business designed around your lifestyle, needs, and goals (IF you choose to build a business with us… this is 100% optional)
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Citrus Fresh Essential Oil Blend (for all your good-smelling home needs)
- DiGize Essential Oil Blend (for your digestive health)
- PanAway Essential Oil Blend (to reduce sore muscles)
- Raven Essential Oil Blend (for easier breathing)
- Thieves Essential Oil Blend (to keep you healthy during the Yuck)
- Valor Essential Oil Blend (so you can have more confidence and less jitters)
- Stress Away Essential Oil Blend (to reduce your stress)
- Peace and Calming Essential Oil blend (to help you unwind, and feel calmer and relaxed)
- PLUS your choice of diffuser
- Ningxia Red supplement samples
- Thieves Household Cleaner sample
- Thieves Hand Sanitizer
- 24% discount on ALL future purchases
Let's Stay Connected!
If you haven’t connected with her yet on social media, please do! Nicole posts regularly about self-improvement, natural wellness, nontoxic living, and encouragement, and would love to have you join in!
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/gracefully_abundant
Nicole is a homeschooling mom and writer, currently living full-time in an RV.
She is passionate about helping you find physical, emotional, and spiritual wellness through ditching toxins and embracing a healthy lifestyle. She has been using essential oils off and on since she was 5 years old and started using them therapeutically in 2013, around the same time she overhauled her cleaning and personal care products to switch to safer alternatives. She is always learning new things about healthy living and is totally addicted to helping you find and embrace your truth and work towards developing the lifestyle you crave.
Through her online courses and coaching programs, she also teaches parents how to live a balanced life with personal development, spiritual development, physical fitness and nutrition needs, parenting, spousal relations, and house needs. She grew increasingly frustrated by the “mommy wars” epidemic plaguing mothers' sanity and is doing something about it by empowering parents to embrace who they are, what they want out of life, a new level of faith, and helping them create the action steps needed to create the life they deserve and want. Because life should be fulfilling… spending time with your kids should be fun… finding meaning in life should be an adventure… and you shouldn't have to subject yourself to fit in someone else's box.
Prior to her oils coaching business and writing journey, she was enlisted in the Navy where she worked as an information research analyst and fitness coach for 6 years. You can read more about her health story or view her personal website www.GracefullyAbundant.com.
The aspect of her Young Living business that excites Nicole the most is consulting her team as they dream, set goals, and achieve – both in regards to their health and wellness, and also financially. Nothing makes her feel more fulfilled than guiding someone into picking themselves up by their proverbial bootstraps and rising from the ashes.
Whether it's a new story about how a new oil helped someone feel better, or it's hearing from an excited new business leader when they've reached a new milestone, she is always eager to cheer for her leaders and customers into success.
Interviews featuring Nicole:
The Oily Empire Podcast Interview:
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast
Nicole's Favorite Oils:
Get Started with Nicole:
To get started with Essential Oils with Nicole, please create your Young Living membership here on our Membership page, or Contact Us for more info.