This DIY Spiced Vanilla Essential Oil Blend is perfect for the fall months (or when you’re craving fall during other times of year). It’s warm aroma is soothing, filling the air in your home or office with an aroma that inspires togetherness and peace.
DIY Spiced Vanilla Essential Oil Blend Recipe:
- 7 drops orange essential oil
- 7 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
- 5 drops nutmeg essential oil
- 5 drops vanilla oil
** PLEASE NOTE ** Don’t be fooled by clever marketing. Not all essential oils are created equally. Make sure you’re not wasting your money on fake essential oils, or oils diluted in questionable solvents (even if they’re labeled as “pure essential oil”). Don’t miss our complete guide on how to find quality essential oils to ensure you’re not wasting your money on brands of oils that legally carry out questionable or unethical practices and mislead you through deceitful marketing practices.
Ways to use your DIY Spiced Vanilla Essential oIl Blend:
- Use as the oil blend in your nontoxic perfume or cologne
- Diffuse to make your home smell amazing, and ditch harmful candles
- Diffuse in your office to create a more festive atmosphere
- Use in your favorite foaming hand soap recipe
- Add to your favorite cleaner recipe
- Create a fun 5ml roller bottle to carry with you when you’re on the go (this works great if you need a deodorant refresh, or just want to wear some calming oils). Just add the blend, and fill the rest of the way with your favorite carrier oil.
- Wear in your favorite diffuser jewelry
I personally LOVE wearing diffuser necklaces and occasionally wear diffusing bracelets. Especially ones that are fully customizable and attached to jewelry that reduce our exposure to EMFs (and repel mosquitos) using magnets. My favorite source of diffusing jewelry for me, my family, and my clients are found over at Magnetude Jewelry and feature felt as diffusing material with those magnets. Just pick out your necklace or bracelet jewelry base, and the diffuser pieces attach magnetically.
A carrier oil can be any cold-pressed, seed-based oil (ideally organic and unrefined). This includes most cooking oil, like coconut oil, avocado oil, and olive oils. Personally, we LOVE using sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, and the V6 Carrier oil (made by Young Living).
Have you tried this Vanilla Spice blend yet???
Comment below!! I would love to hear what you think about this DIY Vanilla Spice Essential Oil Blend!
What are your favorite ways to use Vanilla Spice Essential Oil Blend??
More articles you won’t want to miss:
- ALL our favorite articles featuring Vanilla Oil
- Uses and benefits for vanilla oil
- Fun fall recipes
- The best fall essential oil diffuser blends
- DIY Warm Home Diffuser Blend
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Cleaner
If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share it with your friends and to your favorite Pinterest board to save it for later. Our website team LOVES to hear about your personal experiences and wins using essential oils.
Let’s Connect! You can find me on social media at:
Don’t miss out on free essential oils, discounts on essential oil-infused household products, and healthy lifestyle coaching! Join our membership today for product discounts and complimentary coaching!
Looking for more info about essential oils and adopting a healthier lifestyle? Be sure to check out our online courses over at www.essentialoils.life/shop/ or enroll in our free Intro to Essential Oils Email Class