This DIY Spiced Vanilla Essential Oil Blend is perfect for the fall months (or when you're craving fall during other times of the year). Its warm aroma is soothing, filling the air in your home or office with an aroma that inspires togetherness and peace.
DIY Spiced Vanilla Essential Oil Diffuser Blend Recipe:
- 7 drops orange oil
- 7 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
- 5 drops nutmeg essential oil
- 5 drops vanilla oil or peruvian balsam
** PLEASE NOTE ** Don't be fooled by clever marketing. Not all essential oils are created equally. Make sure you're not wasting your money on fake or altered essential oils (even if they're labeled as “pure essential oil”). Don't miss our explosive report outlining the dirty little secrets of the essential oil industry to ensure you're not wasting your money on brands of oils that legally mislead you through deceitful marketing practices.
Ways To Use Your DIY Spiced Vanilla Essential Oil Blend:
- Use as this spiced vanilla essential oil diffuser blend as a nontoxic perfume or cologne.
- Diffuse to make your home smell amazing, and ditch harmful candles.
- Diffuse in your office to create a more festive atmosphere.
- Use in your favorite foaming hand soap recipe.
- Add to your favorite cleaner recipe (like this DIY pumpkin spice cleaner)
- Create a fun 5ml roller bottle to carry with you when you're on the go (this works great if you need a deodorant refresh or just want to wear some calming oils). Just add the blend, and fill the rest of the way with your favorite carrier oil.
- Wear it in your favorite diffusing jewelry
A carrier oil can be any cold-pressed, seed-based oil (ideally organic and unrefined). This includes most cooking oil, like coconut oil, avocado oil, and olive oil. Personally, we LOVE using sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, and the V6 Carrier oil (made by Young Living). This is the best way to dilute your essential oils for topical use.
Have You Tried This Vanilla Spice Blend Yet???
What are your favorite ways to use Vanilla Spice Essential Oil Blend?? Let us know in the comments below or over on our contact page.