From environment to diet, life is full of toxins and other nasties that can keep you from feeling your best. But with a daily drop of Parsley Vitality, you can take advantage of the benefits of this EO triple threat: internal cleansing, antioxidant properties, and overall wellness.
- Parsley Essential Oil ORAC Value:
- Parsley Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
- Parsley Vitality Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
- Frequently Asked Questions about Parsley Essential Oil
- Don’t see an answer to the question you have about parsley essential oil?
- References if you decide to use parsley essential oil with or around animals:
- Where to Buy High Quality Parsley Essential Oil
Parsley Essential Oil ORAC Value:
- 73,670 µTE/100g
What Does this Number Mean? ORAC stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity, developed by USDA researchers to tell you the antioxidant capacity of a food item. For example: Oranges = 750; Clove = 1,078,700 (and yes, the number for clove is actually true!)
Parsley Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
- Dilute and apply topically to ease painful stiff joints
- May prevent hair loss
- May help to strengthen gums
- Supports your muscles and bones
- May help firm your skin for a more youthful appearance
- Supports your digestion, and may reduce flatulence
- Helps support your body’s natural detoxification processes
- May help you lose weight
- Helps to reduce unpleasant odors
- Reduces lactation in nursing mothers, and may ease associated discomfort
- May help support menstruating women, easing discomfort
- Supportive to your thyroid functioning
- Supports your Throat Chakra opening, which is associated with fresh perspectives and openness to opportunities
Essential Oils That Blend Well With Parsley Essential Oil
Parsley essential oil blends especially well with:
- Black Pepper
- Clary Sage
Parsley Vitality Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
Parsley Vitality helps cleanse internal organs so that you can enjoy overall wellness and make the most of every day. Parsley Vitality offers the antioxidant action your body needs.
- Add to Italian, Greek, and Middle Eastern Dishes
- Add to your soups and stocks recipes
- Use as seasoning to balance and brighten seafood, meat, poultry, eggs, rice, pasta, and veggie dishes.
- Add Parsley Vitality to your favorite green smoothie to enjoy its cleansing properties.
- Enhance the flavor of your favorite exotic dish by adding 1-2 drops. The Mediterranean Tabbouleh salad is a great one to try!
- Benefit from Parsley’s powerful antioxidant properties by diluting 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil in a capsule. Take up to 3 times daily.
- Add 1-3 drops into a veggie capsule filled with olive oil and take as a supplement to support your body’s natural detoxing, circulation, nervous, and digestion systems
- Add a 1-3 drops of parsley vitality essential oil to an atomizer with a pinch of salt and filled the rest of the way with 1:3 ratio of witch hazel and distilled water to use as a bad breath buster
One thing I love about essential oils is that you can use them in place of their dried or fresh herb counterparts. This is especially helpful when you want the flavor and benefits, but have picky eaters (like my kids) in your home who won’t eat “green things.” The flavorings are slightly different, a bit more rounded, but I personally love it.
We love taking our oils with us during those life seasons we have every couple years when we move and full time live in our RV. This allows me to attach my oils to a wall, and not have to worry about where to keep fresh or dried herbs, especially when the oil has so many different uses and lasts longer. Just swipe a toothpick or drip a drop and we are all good.
Frequently Asked Questions about Parsley Essential Oil
Don’t see an answer to the question you have about parsley essential oil?
Have a question you don’t see about parsley essential oil or parsley vitality essential oil? You’re welcome to ask in the comments or fill out this form to ask anonymously.
References if you decide to use parsley essential oil with or around animals:
If you’re using essential oils around your family pets, be sure to allow them access out of the room and into a room where you’re not diffusing. This way they’re able to escape when they feel they’ve had enough. Please also consider picking up a reference guide specific to using essential oils with animals.
Where to Buy High Quality Parsley Essential Oil
Don’t be fooled into purchasing substandard essential oils using clever marketing and loose labeling laws. Be sure you know about the 10 Dirty Little Secrets of the essential oil industry so you can make the best choice for your needs.
Warning: DO NOT purchase your essential oils through Amazon or similar websites!
Any website that allows anyone to sell on, such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart… etc… are terrible places to purchase essential oils. While you may get a “good deal,” knowing who you’re purchasing from is difficult. There are many counterfeit essential oils being sold that are causing health ailments, major skin reactions, and a lot of misery. These are NOT high quality essential oils. They are fakes being sold purely for profit.
I STRONGLY suggest you know the company that makes your oils AND the seller, how the plants are cared for, what they do for distilling, how and how many times each batch is tested (and when), and their bottling processes. Many companies throw out fancy language for marketing purposes, but actually have no clue how their oils are made because the oils come from a broker (which are almost always diluted in solvents). Transparency is key.
I highly encourage you to check out our How To Find Quality Essential Oils post for in-depth information about why quality matters, and what to look for.
Where we purchase our essential oils, and why
We purchase our oils through Young Living because they set a higher standard for essential oils than what the rest of the industry expects. Their Seed to Seal guarantee is unmatched, and shows their dedication to a farm-to-table type of approach. This company has proven to me time and time again to be the closest thing out there to buying from your local farmer. They are totally transparent in their processes, and even open their farms so you can see for yourself (or involve yourself in the process).
Did this post help you? What questions or experiences do you have? We would love to hear about it in the comments below!
P.S. To receive more tips, tricks, recipes, and other essential oil fun, be sure to scroll down and sign up for our free oily email community.
Let’s Connect! You can find me on social media at:
- Our Essential Oils Community (not on Facebook)
- Our Facebook Group
- On my personal website, www.nikkygraber.com
We can’t wait to welcome you into our multinational supportive online membership for community, complimentary essential oil individual and group support coaching, unlimited access to ask questions, access to our favorite resources, and to receive a 24% discount on all future essential oil and essential oil infused product purchases.