One of my favorite things about fall is all the fall themed cookies. While snickerdoodle may not be just for fall, our family usually has them during the fall and winter months. There is just something about the smell of cookies permeating through our home that brings out a sense of togetherness.
This DIY Snickerdoodle essential oil diffuser blend often teases my kids. Every time I diffuse it, they start hunting around the house for the cookies they think I've baked, wondering where they are. Meanwhile we have a laugh, make a special drink, and enjoy some time together.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
DIY Snickerdoodle Essential Oil Blend Recipe
- 3 drops Stress Away essential oil blend
- 3 drops nutmeg essential oil
- 2 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
Alternative uses for this Snickerdoodle essential oil blend
- Make a room spray – triple the recipe, add it to a 16oz glass bottle (we love these blue ones), add a pinch of salt, an ounce of witch hazel, and fill the rest of the way with distilled water.
- Wear it in diffusing jewelry
- Add it to a fun 5ml roller bottle – add the recipe above, and fill the bottle the rest of the way with your favorite carrier oil.
- Use as the oil blend in your nontoxic perfume or cologne
- Use in your favorite foaming hand soap recipe
- Add to your favorite cleaner recipe
I personally LOVE wearing diffuser necklaces and occasionally wear diffusing bracelets. You can find my favorite beautiful diffusing jewelry mentioned in our guide to diffusing jewelry.
A carrier oil can be any cold-pressed, seed-based oil (ideally organic and unrefined). This includes most cooking oil, like coconut oil, avocado oil, and olive oil. Personally, we LOVE using sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, and the V6 Carrier oil (made by Young Living). This is the best way to dilute your essential oils for topical use.
Have you tried this snickerdoodle essential oil blend??
Let us know in the comments below if you've tried this snickerdoodle essential oil blend, and how you like it!
I'd love to also hear in the comments below if you have any special stories with this blend, or how it makes you feel.