One of my favorite things about fall is all the fall themed cookies. While snickerdoodle may not be just for fall, our family usually has them during the fall and winter months. There is just something about the smell of cookies permeating through our home that brings out a sense of togetherness.
This DIY Snickerdoodle essential oil diffuser blend often teases my kids. Every time I diffuse it, they start hunting around the house for the cookies they think I’ve baked, wondering where they are. Meanwhile we have a laugh, make a special drink, and enjoy some time together.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
DIY Snickerdoodle Essential Oil Blend Recipe
- 3 drops Stress Away essential oil blend
- 3 drops nutmeg essential oil
- 2 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
Alternative uses for this Snickerdoodle essential oil blend
- Make a room spray – triple the recipe, add it to a 16oz glass bottle (we love these blue ones), add a pinch of salt, an ounce of witch hazel, and fill the rest of the way with distilled water.
- Wear it in diffusing jewelry
- Add it to a fun 5ml roller bottle – add the recipe above, and fill the bottle the rest of the way with your favorite carrier oil.
- Use as the oil blend in your nontoxic perfume or cologne
- Use in your favorite foaming hand soap recipe
- Add to your favorite cleaner recipe
I personally LOVE wearing diffuser necklaces and occasionally wear diffusing bracelets. Especially ones that are fully customizable and attached to jewelry that reduce our exposure to EMFs (and repel mosquitos) using magnets. My favorite source of diffusing jewelry for me, my family, and my clients are found over at Magnetude Jewelry and feature felt as diffusing material with those magnets. Just pick out your necklace or bracelet jewelry base, and the diffuser pieces attach magnetically.
A carrier oil can be any cold-pressed, seed-based oil (ideally organic and unrefined). This includes most cooking oil, like coconut oil, avocado oil, and olive oils. Personally, we LOVE using sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, and the V6 Carrier oil (made by Young Living). This is the best way to dilute your essential oils for topical use.
Have you tried this snickerdoodle essential oil blend??
Let us know in the comments below if you’ve tried this snickerdoodle essential oil blend, and how you like it!
I’d love to also hear in the comments below if you have any special stories with this blend, or how it makes you feel.
More recipes and articles you won’t want to miss:
- ALL our fun fall recipes
- Before you Buy Another Candle… Read This!
- DIY Vanilla Spice Essential Oil Blend
- More DIY essential oil blends
If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share it with your friends and to your favorite Pinterest board to save it for later. Our website team LOVES to hear about your personal experiences and wins using essential oils.
Let’s Connect! You can find me on social media at:
Don’t miss out on free essential oils, discounts on essential oil-infused household products, and healthy lifestyle coaching! Join our membership today for product discounts and complimentary coaching!
Looking for more info about essential oils and adopting a healthier lifestyle? Be sure to check out our online courses over at www.essentialoils.life/shop/ or enroll in our free Intro to Essential Oils Email Class