The Common Sense essential oil blend is a proprietary blend of Young Living essential oils that was formulated to be used when making important decisions, to reduce stress during those decision-making moments, and to help foster an environment conductive to focusing.
Common Sense Essential Oil Blend Ingredients:
- Frankincense (boswellia carterii) – spiritually uplifting and helps calm your body’s tense stress response
- Ylang ylang – restores confidence
- Ocotea – helps your body’s response to irritation
- Goldenrod – mentally and physically calming
- Rue – emotionally relaxing and helps release tension
- Dorado azul – helps with focus
- Lime – helps with mental clarity and eases your body’s tense stress response
Common Sense Essential Oil Blend Uses and Benefits
- Use Common Sense when making a big purchase
- Diffuse or wear to help reduce stress so you’re not making rash decisions
- Creates an environment that promotes mindfulness
- Opens the solar plexus and heart chakras in your body while calming your nervous functioning
- Diffuse or apply (diluted) for animals in training that often rush or get overly excited in their work
- Diffuse Common Sense to help you focus and pay deeper attention to detail
- Dilute and apply Common Sense on your wrists or the back of your neck to relax, calm down, and focus on your to-do list
- Diffuse or use Common Sense as a perfume (diluted) to help you make tough decisions
- Wear in diffusing jewelry or diluted as perfume when voting
I personally LOVE wearing diffuser necklaces and occasionally wear diffusing bracelets. You can find some of my favorites at Drops of Joy (use code DROP10-ESSENTIALOILSLIFE coupon code for a 10% discount).
Common Sense Essential Oil Blend Safety Information
**** This is a photosensitive oil **** If you decide to wear Common Sense Essential Oil blend topically, please be sure to apply it somewhere on your body that will not be exposed to direct sunlight within 12 hours.
Please be sure to dilute this oil when wearing it topically. I recommend diluting it 1 drop of essential oil blend to 1 ml carrier oil. At the very minimum, it should be diluted 50% (drop for drop).
Frequently Asked Questions about Common Sense Essential Oil Blend
Don’t see an answer to the question you have about lemon essential oil?
Have a question you don’t see? You’re welcome to ask in the comments or fill out this form to ask anonymously.
References if you decide to use lemon essential oil with or around animals:
If you’re using essential oils around your family pets, be sure to allow them access out of the room and into a room where you’re not diffusing. This way they’re able to escape when they feel they’ve had enough. Please also consider picking up a reference guide specific to using essential oils with animals.
Where to Buy Common Sense Essential Oil Blend
We purchase our oils through Young Living because they set a higher standard for essential oils than what the rest of the industry expects. Their Seed to Seal guarantee is unmatched, and shows their dedication to a farm-to-table type of approach.
Warning: DO NOT purchase your oils through Amazon or similar websites!
Any website that allows anyone to sell on, such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart… etc… (or any other 3rd party sales platform) are terrible places to purchase essential oils. While you may get a “good deal,” knowing who you’re purchasing from is difficult. There are many counterfeit essential oils being sold that are causing health ailments, major skin reactions, and a lot of misery. These are NOT high quality essential oils. They are fakes being sold purely for profit.
Word of warning: Young Living DOES NOT ALLOW their oils to be sold online through 3rd party sales pages. Every single oil you find on there from Young Living is guaranteed to being sold against Young Living’s policies and procedures, and will not qualify for their guarantee. The oils we’ve personally seen sold on there are NOT actually Young Living oils, but bottled to look like it (even with wrong labels and completely wrong aroma).
I also do NOT recommend purchasing from grocery stores, Walmart, Target, department stores, or drug stores. Many of the brands found at those stores have been proven to not actually contain any essential oil (which is perfectly legal to do).
I STRONGLY suggest you know the company that makes your oils, how the plants are cared for, what they do for distilling, how and how many times each batch is tested (and when), and their bottling processes. Many companies throw out fancy language for marketing purposes, but actually have no clue how their oils are made because the oils come from a broker (which are almost always diluted in solvents). Transparency is key.
I highly encourage you to check out our How To Find Quality Essential Oils post for in-depth information about why quality matters, and what to look for.
Where we purchase our essential oils, and why
We purchase our oils through Young Living because they set a higher standard for essential oils than what the rest of the industry expects. Their Seed to Seal guarantee is unmatched, and shows their dedication to a farm-to-table type of approach. This company has proven to me time and time again to be the closest thing out there to buying from your local farmer. They are totally transparent in their processes, and even open their farms so you can see for yourself (or involve yourself in the process).
Did this post help you? What questions or experiences do you have? We would love to hear about it in the comments below!
Let’s Connect! You can find me on social media at:
- Our Free EssentialOils.Life Community (uses a web browser or the Mighty Networks App on tablet/phone devices)
- Receive Essential Oil Updates on LinkedIn
- Essential Oil Curation on Pinterest
- Meet me on GAB
- See my personal website, www.whisperwillows.com
To receive more tips, tricks, recipes, and other essential oil fun, be sure to scroll down and sign up for our free oily email community.
Looking for more info about essential oils and adopting a healthier lifestyle? Be sure to check out our online courses over at www.essentialoils.life/courses/