PanAway is an essential oil blend formulated by Young Living. It was blended to provide support your nervous and musculoskeletal systems. It boosts energy, promotes healing, soothes the skin, and is the perfect companion for post-workouts or after a long day working while standing.
What is in PanAway
PanAway is a blend comprised of wintergreen, helichrysum, clove, and peppermint. It’s the ideal essential oil blend for sore muscles, aches, and pains.
Wintergreen specifically supports the musculoskeletal system. It is energizing, stimulating, and is soothing to a wide variety of aches and pains.
Helichrysum supports the cardiovascular and musculoskeletal system. It is incredible for soothing pains and muscle spasms, and smells beautifully uplifting.
Clove helps support the cardiovascular, nervous, respiratory, digestive, and immune systems. It is also a fantastic addition to oral hygiene routines, and is used as a numbing agent in the dental industry. Clove is mentally stimulating, and magnifies a sense of protection and courage.
Peppermint supports the nervous, respiratory, digestive, and musculoskeletal systems. It is incredible to apply to sore muscles! Peppermint decreases occasional tension headaches, and helps increase focus and energy. It also offers a cooling sensation when applied topically.
How to use PanAway:
- Make a cream to help with aches and pains
- Invigorate your morning wakeup routine by diluting PanAway (one drop per ml of carrier oil) and applying to your chest and the back of your neck.
- Dilute and apply to sore muscles after a workout
- Diffuse or drop a few drops onto a cotton ball or wooden clothespins and place on your car vents for a great scent that invigorates the senses.
- Apply (diluted) to bumps, bruises, muscle spasms, or sore, tired feet.
- Root Beer Diffuser Blend: 4 drops each of PanAway and Stress Away essential oil blends
- Head Tension Roller: 5 drops each PanAway, Peppermint, and Lavender oils in a 10-15ml roller bottle, filled the rest of the way with your favorite carrier oil (we love sweet almond).
- Add 4 drops each of PanAway and Lavender essential oils to a cup of Epsom salts for a relaxing bath
** Please note, if you have epilepsy, you should avoid this oil blend (and any blend containing wintergreen).
How do you use PanAway Essential Oil Blend? I would love to hear about it in the comments below!