Abundance. What does it mean? What does it mean to live abundantly? Are you looking to welcome more of something in your life? Can you really create more abundance in your life?
Health? Wealth? Happiness? Time? Togetherness? Love? Yes!
Leading a life of abundance can mean so many different things. By definition Abundance is to have a large amount of something. Living abundantly can mean so many different things, and is missing in far too many lives. We have a few ideas to help you along your way!
“The man who has done nothing but wait for his ship to come in has already missed the boat”
This quote had me thinking. So many people talk about waiting for their ship to come in, meanwhile life just passes them by. So many people think past mistakes and choices they made left them dwelling in punishment for the rest of their lives. Sound familiar? It’s so easy to live in a perpetual state of being a victim to your own past that few people take lessons as they’re learned and keep moving forward toward a better situation and life.
What can you do to live a life of abundance?
- Embark on a personal development journey
- Be thankful for everything you have and experience
- Give generously
- Meditate frequently (at least daily)
- Envision what you would like to abundantly see in your life
- Use essential oils that help inspire you to maintain the right thoughts, mindset, and abundant vibrations
- Intentionally feel how you anticipate feeling once you receive what you’re seeking
- Create an additional stream of income that may help back you up when problems arise, when rest is needed, and to use to bless others who need it.
** Be sure to scroll down to see our favorite essential oils, DIY recipes, and non-DIY blend made to inspire an abundant mindset and vibration. AND join us on an Abundance Challenge!
Essential oils that attract abundance
Cinnamon Bark, cypress, bergamot, ginger, and patchouli essential oils are all known for attracting abundance.
Just make sure you’re using high quality oils, and not the fake or altered cheap stuff. The quality of essential oil you use has a massive impact on the effectiveness and effects the essential oil provides. You’ll definitely want to be aware of how to find quality essential oils.
Cinnamon essential oil and attracting abundance
Cinnamon is one of the most ancient of spices, and is traditionally thought to have a frequency that attracts wealth. While wealth could mean just about anything, it is good to focus your intentions on what it is you’re wanting to attract when using cinnamon for this purpose.
Clove essential oil and attracting abundance
Clove essential oil is rich in phenols. It historically has been used to improve memory as a mental stimulant. It helps promote good sleep, and can stimulate dreams. When you’re well rested, pushing through your day with a better memory, and feeling well, there really isn’t anything that can hold you back from being successful.
Frankincense essential oil and attracting abundance
Rich in Monoterpines, Frankincense enhances spiritual awareness and meditation.
Ginger essential oil and attracting abundance
Ginger essential oil is rich in sesquiterpenes and helps magnify physical energy, love, money, and courage.
Lemon essential oil and attracting abundance
Lemon essential oil is fantastic at helping you release negativity, doubt, and insecurities. Its uplifting aroma makes choosing positivity much easier.
Myrrh essential oil and attracting abundance
Myrrh essential oil is rich in sesquiterpenes and is historically one of the most desired and expensive items in the world (with Frankincense), worth more than gold. Old folklore indicates that when you open your heart and mind to receive gifts, they will be given. Myrrh helps facilitate that.
Orange essential oil and attracting abundance
Orange essential oil is created through cold-pressing orange rinds. Its rich in monoterpines, and d-limonene. The aroma of orange essential oil initiates peaceful and happy feelings, providing emotional support. When you’re feeling joyful, you increase your capacity to welcome more joy into your life.
Patchouli essential oil and attracting abundance
Patchouli is rich in sequesterpines, and is great at helping calm your mind and relax your body. It also alters your physical energy, attracting the occurrence of wealth.
Spruce essential oil and attracting abundance
Spruce essential oil is rich in monoterpenes and was documented in Lakota Native American history for enhancing their communication with the Great Spirit. The trees its distilled from are symbolically referred to as an umbrella that protects the earth and brings energy from the universe, allowing Earth’s inhabitants to be protected, recharged, and rejuvenated after being under the tree bows. Spruce essential oil is grounding, and helps create a balanced feeling that is needed to receive and give. This helps you overcome emotional blocks you may have and may or may not be aware of. When we have emotional blocks towards money or gifts, we tend to subconsciously go out of our way to avoid them. Spruce helps you break down those walls to be more accepting of wealth and opportunities.
DIY Essentail Oil Blend for Creating Abundance
There are a couple DIY recipes you can use to help attract abundance into your life. listed below are our favorites. These blends are meant for using in the diffuser, but you can multiply them to fill a 5ml bottle for your own homemade perfume or to drip on diffusing jewelry.
- 2 drops each cinnamon and orange. 3 drops frankincense. One drop geranium.
- 3 drops each patchouli and sandalwood. 2 drops each ginger and vetiver. 1 drop orange.
I especially love using bright, fun roller bottles for making this blend in. It always makes me smile, even when I’m having a crummy day, and focus more on my intentions with using these blends. Incorporating crystals (yes… rocks) is also really enjoyable as it enhances the energy of the oil.
Meet Abundance Essential Oil Blend
Yes! There is an essential oil blend for Abundance that you don’t to DIY!
Abundance essential oil blend is made with orange, frankincense, patchouli, clove, ginger, myrrh, cinnamon, and spruce essential oils. These oils were specifically blended together to create an essential oil blend that is designed to enhance your personal magnetic energy, amplifying the law of attraction.
This oil blend enhances your thoughts by electrically stimulating your somatides and cells, emitting a frequency that attracts prosperity.
** Clove, cinnamon, and ginger are strong “hot” oils that may not be wise to use directly on your skin. Please make sure you dilute this oil blend prior to applying it on your skin. The orange oil in this blend is also a photosensitive oil. Please do not apply to any area of your skin that will see direct sunlight over the following 12 hours. Not diluting or wearing in direct sunlight can lead to sensitization, which can irritate the skin, causing a sensitive sunburn-like rash.
How to Use Abundance Essential Oil Blend (or your DIY blend)
- Dilute with some carrier oil and apply behind your ears, on your neck, and on your face.
- Wear, diluted, as a perfume or cologne
- Add a drop onto the leather of your wallet or checkbook
- Add a drop onto your car dashboard
- Add a drop onto your purse
- To entice more business, add half a 15ml bottle of Abundance to 5 gallons of paint before painting your office.
- Add to your diffuser (if you’re not a fan of the smell, add a drop of tangerine)
- Add a drop to any leather, clay, or felt jewelry to wear around throughout the day.
- Add 10 drops Abundance, 10 drops Purification, and 5 drops Tangerine to a 8oz spray bottle of water, to make a linen or room spray shake and spray on linens, carpet, and drapes to help sell your home (we did this with our last house- it was on the market 2 days before we received a full price offer after the first showing)
My favorite use is adding a couple drops of Abundance in my diffuser necklace with a couple drops of Clarity essential oil blend and lemon.
My favorite oils to add to Abundance essential oil blend
- Clarity Essential Oil Blend
- Lemon essential oil
- Tangerine essential oil
- En-R-Gee Essential Oil Blend
- Bergamot essential oil
- Orange essential oil
To overcome emotional blocks towards wealth, use either Acceptance, Awaken, or Release essential oil blends first. Then dilute and place on your temples and over your liver (or you can defuse). Then use Envision essential oil blend diluted on your temples and the back of your neck (or you can defuse). My favorites to use for this application are Release and Envision.
Take the Abundance Challenge!!!
I would like to personally invite you to join us on an abundance-creating journey. Simply grab yourself a bottle of Abundance Essential Oil Blend (or DIY one), and use it every day for the next 30 days. Then come back and let us know how you’re feeling, what great things are coming into your life, and #allthethings. I can’t wait to hear from you!
If you haven’t tried this oil yet, what are you waiting for??
What are your favorite uses? Any wild stories of things that spontaneously happen? Please tell us in the comments below! We would LOVE to hear about them!!
Are you on Instagram?
Grab your Abundance essential oil, an accountability partner, and join us!
#abundancechallenge and tag us @essentialoils.life in your abundance posts! We would LOVE to see what you’re up to!
My personal experience – After I wore this oil 3+ times each week for a full month:
- our house sold for full price 3 days after putting it on the market,
- our offer on a new house was accepted at $30,000 UNDER asking price and market value
- my personal blog views suddenly tripled (as did my affiliate income),
- this website’s numbers doubled,
- my twitter feed exploded with new followers (which is weird because I rarely use it except for blog post updates)
- I’m receiving random free items in the mail in exchange for reviews,
- our takeout Chinese restaurant loaded us up with significantly larger serving sizes than normal and a bag of fortune cookies for no reason,
- my business sales increased by over $1,000 since the previous month,
- we bought a new car, and the dealership gave us 5 oil changes for the price of 1 (not as part of a current promotion), plus we were granted 0.5% interest on our new car loan.
- every time we went out, my 3 year old son would randomly receive gifts from strangers just for “being cute” and “looking like he deserved something special”
If you’re not using this oil at least a few times a week, you need to put a bottle in your next order!
Did you find this post helpful? If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share.