Treating yourself doesn’t need to involve sugar overload, and later punishing your body for skipping out on your healthy eating lifestyle. Making your own ice cream is a great way to spend time with your family while creating a healthy treat that your mind and body will both appreciate.
When I started making my own ice cream, I hadn’t put much thought into adding much of anything in, other than occasionally some fruit. But then I heard a few friends talking about lavender ice cream and it inspired more thinking, searching on Pinterest, and experimenting in the kitchen.
Playing around with new culinary creations is a long time hobby of my husband and mine, though we don’t often post about it online, it is still therapeutic to enjoy exploring food together. And now that we have kids, it’s become a fun, full family activity.
Ingredients for your Blueberry-Lavender Ice Cream:
Please note, we do participate in Amazon’s partner program and may receive a small commission off the purchase made through using our links.
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup full-fat coconut cream
- 4 teaspoons blue agave sweetener
- 4 drops Lavender Vitality essential oil
- Up to 1⁄3 cup coconut water
** PLEASE NOTE ** Don’t be fooled by clever marketing. Not all essential oils are created equally. Make sure you’re not wasting your money on fake essential oils, or oils diluted in questionable solvents. Don’t miss our guide on how to find quality essential oils to make sure you’re not wasting your money on brands that legally carry out questionable or unethical practices and mislead you through deceitful marketing practices.
Instructions To Make Your Blueberry-Lavender Ice Cream:
1. Line a small casserole dish or large container with wax paper or parchment paper.
2. Add frozen blueberries, coconut cream, Lavender Vitality, and agave to a high-powered blender or food processor.
3. Pulse ingredients together, adding coconut water 1 tablespoon at a time to help the ingredients blend together smoothly. Be careful not to add too much liquid, or your ice cream will become too soft.
4. Pour blended ingredients into the prepared dish, cover, and freeze for at least 4 hours.
5. Scoop into bowls and garnish with any desired toppings.
Have you tried this Blueberry-Lavender Ice Cream recipe yet?
I’d love to hear about it in the comments! I’d also LOVE to know if you made any variations!
Frequently Asked Questions about this blueberry lavender ice cream
More articles and recipes you won’t want to miss
- Vitality essential oil drops to ml to tsp conversion chart
- Lavender Lemonade to cool you down and chill you out
- Healthy Homemade Waffles Recipe with essential oils
- Gingerbread Cream Cheese Muffins
- List of all of our recipes…
If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share with your friends and to your favorite Pinterest board to save it for later. Our website team LOVES to hear about your personal experiences and wins using essential oils.
Let’s Connect! You can find me on social media at:
- Our Free EssentialOils.Life Community (uses a web browser or the Mighty Networks App on tablet/phone devices)
- Receive Essential Oil Updates on LinkedIn
- Find me on Pinterest
- Meet me on GAB
To receive more tips, tricks, recipes, and other essential oil fun, be sure to scroll down and sign up for our free oily email community.
Looking for more info about essential oils and adopting a healthier lifestyle? Be sure to check out our online courses over at www.essentialoils.life/shop/