This premium, all-purpose Ningxia Berry Syrup combines smooth, warm, yet tangy flavors for a delightful, kid-approved, fruity syrup with various uses.
Ningxia berry syrup is my family's favorite syrup to use on our homemade pancakes and waffles. Its flavor is much lighter and brighter than just using maple syrup or sugar-based options commonly found in grocery stores. It feels good to eat, as long as you're not sugar sensitive (we do have a better option mentioned below if you are).
Ningxia Berry Syrup Ingredients
Cane sugar, Water, Blueberry juice concentrate, Plum, Sweet Cherry, Aronia, Pomegranate, Vanilla extract, Xanthan gum, Lemon peel oil, Orange peel oil, Wolfberry seed oil
What type & how much sugar is added to the syrup?
Ningxia Wolfberry Syrup uses cane sugar as a sweetener. The total sugar per 2-tablespoon serving is 22 grams (coming from the cane sugar and berry juice concentrate).
If you're interested in the Ningxia Berry Syrup, but don't want the sugar, don't miss our homemade Ningxia Syrup recipe!
We also have a kid-approved and sugar-free Wolfberry Syrup Recipe that uses dried wolfberries and elderberries.
Ningxia Wolfberry Syrup Uses
- Drizzle on top of pancakes, waffles, and crepes
- Use as a topping for your favorite homemade ice cream, or other favorite dessert.
- Add to your favorite smoothie or homemade juice for a touch of sweetness, nutrition, and extra flavor.
- Use as flavoring for a homemade Paleo frosting
- Add to your homemade yogurt recipe for a unique, fun flavor
- Make homemade Almond Joy: 3 cups coconut flakes, 1/2 cup coconut oil, 1/4 cup maple syrup, 1/4 cup Ningxia Berry Syrup, blend in a food processor. Coat silicone baking cups with melted dark chocolate, add a layer of almonds. Add your coconut mixture to the top. Optional: layer the top with more melted chocolate. Then freeze until ready.
- Whip 2 tsp of Ningxia Berry Syrup and 1 tsp vanilla extract with 1 cup of cream cheese and 1/4 cup of maple syrup or honey to create a delicious fruit dip
- Use as a base for homemade Ningxia gummies
- Ingest a tsp each day to help support your immune system
Of course, you can add other oils to it too (like Thieves Vitality or any citrus Vitality oil) to create additional flavor options.
Shake well before use.
** Be sure to refrigerate your Ningxia Berry Syrup after opening.
What Is The Suggested Shelf Life of NingXia Wolfberry Syrup?
While there is no current shelf life set, it is best to consume within 6 months of opening.
We've never had a bottle last longer than 6 months unopened, but other Young Living members I've talked with have had unopened bottles for up to 12 months that have lasted perfectly. (I don't personally know anyone who's kept a bottle of the Ningxia Berry Syrup for more than 12 months.)
What's Your Favorite Way To Use Ningxia Berry Syrup?
Have you tried the Ningxia Berry Syrup? If so, let us know in the comments what your favorite uses are!
If you haven't tried the Ningxia Berry Syrup yet, head over to Young Living's website and see if it's in stock in your location.