Pumpkin spice isn’t just for coffee anymore. Between candles, DIY essential oil diffuser blends, coffee creamers, Chia pudding, pumpkin pies, and everything else fall scented, you can also turn your cleaning experience into another round of pumpkin spice fun, while also helping benefit your home, mind, and body.
Plus there are many ways you can use this cleaner, which is perfect for minimalists!
Pumpkin Spice Thieves Cleaner
- 16 oz glass spray bottle (we love using this glass spray bottle)
- 2 capfuls Thieves Cleaner (or you can use this recipe to make your own)
- 10 drops Orange Essential Oil
- 5 drops Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- 2 drops Clove Essential Oil
- 2 drops Nutmeg Essential Oil
- 2 drops Ginger Essential Oil
** PLEASE NOTE ** Don’t be fooled by clever marketing. Not all essential oils are created equally. Make sure you’re not wasting your money on fake or altered essential oils (even if they’re labeled as “pure essential oil”). Don’t miss our explosive report outlining the dirty little secrets of the essential oil industry to ensure you’re not wasting your money on brands of oils that legally mislead you through deceitful marketing practices.
Directions to make Pumpkin Spice Thieves Cleaner
Fill with distilled water, shake and clean away in heavenly pumpkin aroma!
I may or may not have just cleaned my kitchen and my bathroom..and they didn’t really need it.
Turn your Pumpkin Spice Cleaner into a super soft scrub
Instead of placing your mixture into a glass bottle, place it into a glass or metal bowl, add a cup of baking soda, and add enough water to make a paste. If you need something more coarse, you can add some salt too.
This scrub works beautifully on ovens, grout, tubs, showers, and toilets. If you let it sit for an hour (or overnight) there is rarely any scrubbing needed.
52 ways to use this Pumpkin Spice Cleaner:
- Clean glass, mirrors, and windows
- Make this Dusting Cleaner using this wood polishing recipe
- Clean your kitchen sink
- Clean your kitchen counters
- Clean your kitchen floors
- Use to clean your fridge and freezer
- Add 2 Tablespoons to a cup of baking soda and enough water to make a past for a homemade oven soft scrub cleaner
- Use to clean your glass or ceramic stove top
- Wash your dishes, especially with stubborn food stuck on
- Clean your wood cabinets
- Clean your cammelback water bottle
- Use to clean your dining table, chairs, and high chair
- Clean your windowsills
- Spot clean your carpets (or all your carpets)
- Clean your dog’s or kid’s messes out of the carpet
- Clean your kid’s goopy Flarp/Gack that hardens and sticks everywhere
- Make your own DIY pumpkin spice hand sanitizer
- Clean your TV or computer screen
- Clean your door frames
- Clean your bathroom sinks
- Clean your tub and shower surrounds (using the same soft scrub as the oven cleaner mentioned above)
- Use as a tub cleaner (and tub jets if you have a jetted tub)
- Clean your bathroom toilets
- Use to clean your bathroom floors
- Clean your kid’s potty chair or seat insert
- Wash your baseboards
- Clean your grill
- Clean your light bulbs and fan blades
- Use to clean kids’ toys
- Use to clean your dog’s toys
- Clean your dog’s crate
- Use in lieu of dishwasher detergent
- Use in lieu of laundry detergent (yes, as a military family, I often end up resorting to this during our moves)
- Use as a laundry stain remover
- Clean your kid’s grass stains out of clothes
- Clean your baby’s poop stains out of clothes
- Use to clean your spouse’s car grease stains out of clothes
- Clean the tools in your garage
- Clean car parts
- Use to wash your car
- Wash your kids’ carseats
- Clean your car dashboards
- Use to wash grease off your hands
- Clean your jewelry
- Clean your leather
- Clean your computer keyboard
- Use to clean Mildew
- Use to wipe down shopping cart handles
- Use to clean sports equipment
- Clean camping equipment, and RV camper
- Clean pool toys
- Make Pumpkin Spice Foaming Hand Soap
More posts similar to this DIY Pumpkin Spice Cleaner Recipe:
- Best holiday food recipes
- Gift Guide for people who love essential oils
- Warm Home DIY Diffuser Blend
- The Best DIY Fall Essential Oil Diffuser Blends
- All things fall
- More Pumpkin Spice Goodness
If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share it with your friends and on your favorite Pinterest board to save it for later. Our website team LOVES to hear about your personal experiences and wins using essential oils.
Don’t miss out on free essential oils, discounts on essential oil-infused household products, and healthy lifestyle coaching! Join our membership today for product discounts, group support, and complimentary coaching. Or take our complimentary online, self-paced introduction to essential oils course.
Looking for more info about essential oils and adopting a healthier lifestyle? Be sure to check out our Healthy Home online course for tips on how to identify and replace common harmful products from your home.