Gentle Baby Essential Oil Blend that evokes tranquil, nurtured feelings that can be a wonderful companion for times of inner reflection. It is a blend of essential oils containing:
- Coriander (oriandrum sativum) seed essential oil,
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) flower essential oil,
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini) essential oil,
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil,
- Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) flower essential oil,
- Roman chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) flower essential oil,
- Bergamot (Furocoumarin-free Citrus aurantium bergamia) peel oil,
- Lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil,
- Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) pure absolute
- Rose (Rosa damascena) essential oil
Ways to use Gentle Baby Essential Oil Blend
- Diffuse Gentle Baby in the evening to help you or your kids calm down and relax before or during your evening routine
- Dilute it with your favorite carrier oil and massage it into your skin to help support your skin health and reduce blemishes
- Dilute and apply Gentle Baby to your wrists throughout the day for a comforting aroma
- Add a couple of drops to a warm bath or spray it on warm linens for a soothing scent.
- DIY Hush Little Baby Diffuser Blend: 4 drops Gentle Baby Essential Oil Blend with 3 drops lavender essential oil
- Diffuse Gentle Baby by itself while snuggling with your kids to promote bonding and feelings of togetherness
- Inhale in the diffuser or rub diluted on the palms of your hands to sniff to help inspire inner peace
- Make your own baby lotion using Gentle Baby essential oil blend
- Drip a few drops on a cotton ball and place them in a plastic bag in your hospital bag prior to having a baby. Sniffing it during labor may help calm your emotions during and after birth.
- Add to your homemade diaper cream
- Dilute and apply to your baby's feet to help calm them
- Dilute and apply to your baby's belly or feet to support healthy digestion, and to support healthy respiration.
- Massaging diluted Gentle Baby Essential Oil Blend may help calm a baby with colic
- Diffuse to help you calm down during stressful moments
- Wear it in diffusing jewelry to carry its calming aroma with you all-day
- Dilute and apply it to your wrists and neck for a lovely nontoxic perfume
- Diffuse during your meditation or prayer time to help you feel calm and open
- Achieve more restful sleep by diffusing Gentle Baby Essential Oil Blend before bedtime
- Make a rollerball with Gentle Baby by adding 1 drop per ml of carrier oil for adults or 1 drop per 5ml carrier oil for young children.
*** Please keep in mind that Gentle Baby Essential Oil Blend contains citrus essential oils that are considered to be photosensitive. If you choose to use Gentle Baby Essential Oil Blend on your skin, please ensure it is in a place that will not be exposed to direct sunlight within 12 hours to avoid a reaction.
To dilute Gentle Baby Essential Oil Blend for topical uses, I recommend using 1 drop of Gentle Baby to 1 ml of carrier oil for adults, and 1 drop of Gentle Baby to 5 ml of carrier oil for children and babies.
A carrier oil can be any cold-pressed, seed-based oil (ideally organic and unrefined). This includes most cooking oil, like coconut oil, avocado oil, and olive oil. Personally, we LOVE using sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, and the V6 Carrier oil (made by Young Living). This is the best way to dilute your essential oils for topical use.
Gentle Baby Essential Oil Blend Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Gentle Baby Essential Oil blend safe for newborns?
I tend to take a more conservative approach and do not use this oil directly on my kids when they were newborns. I did use it on me to help me through my postpartum time and bonding with them. The only essential oils I recommend for applying topically to newborns are lavender and frankincense, highly diluted.
What is the difference between Gentle Baby Essential Oil Blend and Peace and Calming Essential Oil Blend?
Gentle Baby Essential Oil Blend is a blend of Coriander, Geranium, Palmarosa, Lavender, Ylang ylang, Roman chamomile, Bergamot, Lemon, Jasmine, and Rose essential oils. It has a lightly sweet floral aroma that is great for calming emotions and skin health.
Peace and Calming Essential Oil Blend is also a Young Living proprietary essential oil blend comprised of tangerine, orange, ylang ylang, patchouli, and blue tansy essential oils. The aroma is much more of a citrus experience, which is also great for calming. To see more about Peace and Calming, check out our post with 20 uses!
What is the difference between Gentle Baby Essential Oil and Sleepyize?
Gentle Baby Essential Oil Blend is a blend of Coriander, Geranium, Palmarosa, Lavender, Ylang ylang, Roman chamomile, Bergamot, Lemon, Jasmine, and Rose essential oils. It is great for calming and skin health.
Sleepyize Essential Oil Blend is a blend of lavender, geranium, roman chamomile, tangerine, bergamot, frankincense (sacra), valerian, and rue essential oils predicted in caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut oil).
Sleepyize's aroma is slightly similar to Gentle Baby, as are the uses. Gentle Baby promotes more togetherness and bonding, whereas Sleepyize is much more beneficial for rest and restful sleep.
What is the doTERRA alternative for Gentle Baby Essential Oil?
DoTERRA does not specifically have a blend that lines up with Gentle Baby. The closest oils that doTERRA has for similar uses are lavender and Roman chamomile. For adults, the doTERRA Balance Essential Oil Blend is the closest comparison.
What are Gentle Baby Essential Oil Blend alternatives?
Alternatives for Gentle Baby Essential Oil Blend include: lavender essential oil, Sleepyize, and Seedlings Calm essential oil blends
Have a question about Peace & Calming you’d like featured???
You are welcome to comment below or fill out this form to ask anonymously, and we will answer and feature your question!
Where to Buy High-Quality Essential Oils
Don't be fooled into purchasing substandard, fake, or counterfeit essential oils using clever marketing and loose labeling laws. Be sure you know about the 10 Dirty Little Secrets of the essential oil industry so you can make the best choice for your needs for in-depth information about why quality matters, how not to be fooled, and what to look for
Warning: DO NOT purchase your oils through Amazon, eBay, Walmart, or similar websites with 3rd party sellers! Many of those oils are counterfeit and may cause health ailments, skin reactions, headaches, and a lot of misery. Most reputable essential oil brands do not allow their oils to be purchased there, so when you do find them (even if the seller appears to be legitimate), they're often fake.
If you're ready to start your essential oil journey, this is our favorite place to purchase from because of their transparency and dedication to doing what is right for their customers and not compromising on their integrity to provide industry-setting quality standards throughout all their products.
If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share it with your friends and on your favorite Pinterest board to save it for later. Our website team LOVES to hear about your personal experiences and wins using essential oils.
Don't miss out on free essential oils, discounts on essential oil-infused household products, and healthy lifestyle coaching! Join our membership today for product discounts, group support, and complimentary coaching. Or take our complimentary online, self-paced introduction to essential oils course.
Looking for more info about essential oils and adopting a healthier lifestyle? Be sure to check out our Healthy Home online course for tips on how to identify and replace common harmful products from your home.