Lime essential oil has historically been used in skin care, supports normal breathing, and strengthening the immune system. It is delicious to smell in the diffuser!
Some of our favorite uses for lime essential oil:
- Add 4-5 drops of lime to 2 drops of peppermint in a diffuser to make your room smell like a mojito.
- Add 2 drops of lime to 2 drops of tea tree and 2 drops of lemon to freshen your air
- Add 3 drops of lime to 2 drops each of orange and peppermint to your diffuser to start your morning.
- Add 2 drops of lime to a drop each of peppermint and basil in your diffuser for a fresh garden smell
- Add 3 drops of lime to 1 drop of spearmint and 3 drops of lavender for a refreshing sea breeze scent
- Calm down by adding 2 drops of lime to 2 drops each of lavender and mandarin
- Brighten your mood with 2 drops of lime with 3 drops of tangerine, 2 drops of bergamot, 3 drops of petitgrain, and 2 drops of ylang ylang
- Add a drop to 2 oz of Ningxia Red (a wolf berry supplement drink), Sulferzyme (a prebiotic supplement), and 20 oz of water for a gut-nourishing drink.
Where do you find lime essential oil?
We prefer to purchase our oils through Young Living because of their dedication to quality, they own most of their own farms where they practice sustainable farming methods a step above organic standards. No fillers are used, ever. And each batch is tested no less than 5 times to ensure purity and quality. Any oils not meeting their quality are used with the leftover plant matter as compost. Seeing the farms and the heart of the company means a lot when so few companies will open their doors and show you first hand with 100% transparency how their oils are made.
Did you find this post helpful? If so, please be sure to comment, like, and share so we know to make more posts like this one.
P.S. If you’d like more info, tips, tricks, hacks, ideas, inspiration, food recipes, or DIY recipes that include essential oils and overall healthier living, be sure to join our membership! Head on over to our Membership Page for more info.