Other than smelling amazing, essential oils have many properties that help you feel better without any nasty or toxic chemical additives that potentially could produce annoying or dangerous side effects. There are plenty of reasons to use essential oils.
Essential oils can help you to:
- overcome occasional nausea,
- reduce occasional tension headaches
- reduce muscle soreness,
- regain control over your stress and tension,
- your child feel better while teething,
- support healthy respiratory, nervous, digestive, and circulatory functioning,
- boost your immune system,
- promote a healthy emotional well-being,
- support overall well-being
- and MUCH, much more…
** PLEASE NOTE ** Don't be fooled by clever marketing. Not all essential oils are created equally. Make sure you're not wasting your money on fake or altered essential oils (even if they're labeled as “pure essential oil”). Don't miss our explosive report outlining the dirty little secrets of the essential oil industry to ensure you're not wasting your money on brands of oils that legally mislead you through deceitful marketing practices.
I'm truly amazed by the human body and have personally experienced how important it is to provide our bodies with “boosters” that support healthy functioning in a world where we are constantly bombarded by toxins everywhere! Essential oils truly have been a blessing to use every day, helping my family heal from exposure to toxin exposure instead of just applying another “band-aid,” and I know you can have similar results! We have been so impressed and excited about my results that I found it too difficult not to talk about them. Therefore, we're sharing them with everyone!
Reduce your toxin load
In today's world, it's nearly impossible to be free from all forms of toxins. We do, however, have full control over what is put on and in our bodies and the bodies of our families. In fact, the average American home contains 60 hazardous products! That's pretty crazy considering Americans on average also spend 60-80% of their lives indoors.
Hazardous ingredients are found in everything from antiperspirants to perfumes; from toilet bowl cleaners to skincare products to air fresheners. Roughly 60% of what you put on your skin is absorbed directly into your bloodstream within 26 seconds!
So if you're slathering yourself with paraben-laced lotions, those parabens can go directly into your bloodstream and disrupt your endocrine system. There is no reason to smother your skin with phthalates or parabens or anything else potentially hazardous to your health. You can decide to switch our personal care, hair care, and cleaning products to safer alternatives than the chemical-laden ones off the local box store shelves. Even products labeled as “green” or “natural” aren't necessarily free from toxins.
Essential oils are fantastic alternatives to toxic or potentially toxic ingredients, with cleansing properties that are useful for just about any task you can think of.
We use them for almost everything in our home, including:
- ingredient in our toothpaste
- add to coconut oil for oil pulling
- in our cleaning products
- air fresheners
- tames trash can odors
- gets rid of shoe odors
- as the fragrant ingredient in your homemade and purchased sugar scrubs, lotions, and skincare
- in your shampoo and conditioner
- in your soaps, foaming hand soaps, and body wash
- baking ingredients (we use essential oils to make homemade baking extracts)
- nontoxic colognes and perfumes
- linen sprays
- to keep your kids' clean while out of the house
Why should you use essential oils?
- are incredibly versatile
- help support your body in amazing ways to help you feel better
- provide an answer to relieve our bodies from daily toxic exposure.
Because you should be able to choose what is put on and in your body and the bodies in your family.
- You don't have to submit to being smothered in endocrine-disrupting parabens or phthalates.
- You don't have to deal with “unexplained illnesses” that are directly caused by the side effects of exposure to chemicals in your personal care products.
Because those crunchy hippies with their oils enjoy life more because they feel better without being bogged down, foggy, or moody all the time.
Here is a quick video from Dr Jim Bob Haggerton that further discusses why you should use essential oils (one of my favorites).
If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share it with your friends and on your favorite Pinterest board to save it for later. Our website team LOVES to hear about your personal experiences and wins using essential oils.
Don't miss out on free essential oils, discounts on essential oil-infused household products, and healthy lifestyle coaching! Join our membership today for product discounts, group support, and complimentary coaching. Or take our complimentary online, self-paced introduction to essential oils course.
Looking for more info about essential oils and adopting a healthier lifestyle? Be sure to check out our Healthy Home online course for tips on how to identify and replace common harmful products from your home.