Essential oils have many uses that may enhance your quality of life. Using essential oils for improving your clarity and focus are among hundreds of ways you can improve your quality of life without totally disrupting your overall lifestyle.
- How To Use These Essential Oils & Blends for Enhancing Your Clarity and Focus:
- 34 DIY essential oil blends to improve your clarity and focus
- Share this Image On Your Site
- Don't want to DIY? Here are 5 non-DIY essential oil blends to improve your clarity and focus
- 5 favorite pre-made essential oil blends to use for increasing clarity and focus:
- Warning: DO NOT purchase your oils for clarity and focus through Amazon or similar websites!
- Where we purchase our essential oils to help with clarity and focus, and why
Essential oils that improve your clarity and focus
- Blue Cypress
** PLEASE NOTE ** Don't be fooled by clever marketing. Not all essential oils are created equally. Make sure you're not wasting your money on fake or altered essential oils (even if they're labeled as “pure essential oil”). Don't miss our explosive report outlining the dirty little secrets of the essential oil industry to ensure you're not wasting your money on brands of oils that legally mislead you through deceitful marketing practices.
How To Use These Essential Oils & Blends for Enhancing Your Clarity and Focus:
There are a variety of ways you can use these oils individually or in blends (DIY or pre-made).
- Drip in to a diffuser to envelop your home or office in the delightful aromas and receive the benefits of the oils as you breathe
- Place a few drops into diffusing jewelry (or any leather jewelry) so the aromas can follow you around all day (great for office environments or when chauffeuring the kids to their activities
- Dilute with your favorite carrier oil (any cold-pressed seed oil) and massage them into your skin or apply like a perfume or cologne.
- Sniff right out of the bottle.
- Apply to your hair to act like a diffuser.
Diffusing essential oils is my favorite way to use them. Filling the air in the room makes being in the room much more pleasant. When I'm not home, I use a diffuser necklace or bracelet to keep the aromas with me while we are on the go.
I personally LOVE wearing diffuser necklaces and occasionally wear diffusing bracelets. You can find my favorite beautiful diffusing jewelry at Drops of Joy. Or check out our guide to diffusing jewelry.
34 DIY essential oil blends to improve your clarity and focus
- Accepted and Connected: 3 drops eucalyptus, 2 drops frankincense, 3 drops bergamot
- Back to School: 1 drop frankincense, 2 drops orange, 1 drop peppermint
- Breathe and Concentrate: 4 drops lemon, 1 drop rosemary, 1 drop basil
- Calm and Focused: 3 drops grapefruit, 3 drops rosemary, 2 drops patchouli
- Cant Stop Wont Stop: 2 drops bergamot, 2 drops grapefruit, 2 drops lavender, 1 drop basil
- Clarity Inhalation: 4 drops frankincense, 3 drops orange, 2 drops Palo Santo
- Clear Your Head: 2 drops lemongrass, 2 drops peppermint, 4 drops lavender
- Creativity: 2 drops lemon, 1 drop peppermint, 3 drops frankincense, 1 drop rosemary
- Don't Worry Be Happy: 2 drops each: frankincense, lavender, orange
- Fight Fatigue: 4 drops orange, 3 drops peppermint
- Focus: 2 drops each: lavender, vetiver, cedarwood
- Focus Energy: 3 drops lemon, 3 drops peppermint
- Focus Factor: 3 drops peppermint, 2 drops rosemary, 1 drop grapefruit
- Focused Breathing: 1 drop eucalyptus, 4 drops lavender
- Fresh Start: 2 drops each of clary sage, ylang ylang, lavender, and sandalwood
- Full Focus: 1 drop Grand (white) Fir, 1 drop basil, 2 drops lemon
- Fully Focused: 5 drops lemon, 2 drops rosemary, 2 drops cinnamon
- Get It Done: 2 drops each lime, lemon, orange, grapefruit, and bergamot essential oils
- Good Morning: 3 drops lemon with 2 drops peppermint
- Herbal Bliss: 4 drops lemongrass, 2 drops basil
- Intelligence Booster: 2 drops each frankincense, peppermint, and rosemary essential oils
- Invigorating Focus: 1 drop peppermint, 2 drops orange, 1 drop frankincense, 1 drop lime
- Less Stress: 1 drop frankincense, 2 drops bergamot, 1 drop clary sage
- Lunchtime: 3 drops lime, 3 drops orange, 1 drop lemon, 1 drop peppermint
- Mental Clarity: 1 drop sandalwood, 1 drop cinnamon bark, 2 drops frankincense
- Minty Energy: 3 drops each of peppermint and wintergreen
- Morning Energy: 3 drops each peppermint, frankincense, lemon essential oils
- Peaceful Balance: 3 drops lemon, 2 drops lavender, 1 drop basil, 1 drop rosemary
- Positive Energy: 2 drops each bergamot, eucalyptus, and orange
- Push The Limits: 2 drops each of black pepper, lime, frankincense, and orange
- Rejuvenate: 2 drops bergamot, 2 drops lavender, 1 drop lemon
- Stimulate: 3 drops lemon, 1 drop rosemary, 1 drop peppermint
- Study Time: 2 drops frankincense, 3 drops lime, 2 drops sandalwood
- Sunshine: 3 drops each peppermint, orange, and tangerine
** You have my permission to share this infographic on your blog or social media, providing it links back to this website, and you cite this website.
Share this Image On Your Site
Don't want to DIY? Here are 5 non-DIY essential oil blends to improve your clarity and focus
You can still use essential oils for improving your clarity and focus without having to DIY your blends. This is especially useful for busy professionals, students, and parents to keep on hand and use when you don't have a whole lot of extra thought power or time to fuss with counting drops. They're so easy to just drip a few drops and go.
5 favorite pre-made essential oil blends to use for increasing clarity and focus:
- Brain Power
- Highest Potential
Brain Power Essential Oil Blend for Clarity and Focus
Brain Power essential oil blend is created by blending Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Melissa, Blue cypress, Lavender, and Helichrysum essential oils that was specifically formulated for helping promote a sense of clarity and focus.
Clarity Essential Oil Blend for Clarity and Focus
Clarity essential oil blend invites a sense of clarity and alertness by blending Basil, Cardamom, Rosemary, Peppermint, Coriander, Geranium, Bergamot, Lemon, Ylang ylang, Jasmine, Roman chamomile, and Palmarosa essential oils.
Gathering Essential Oil Blend for Clarity and Focus
Gathering essential oil blend‘s aroma inspires you to overcome the chaotic energy of everyday life and keeps you on the path to higher achievement. It is made by blending Lavender, Black spruce, Geranium, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Ylang ylang, Vetiver, Cinnamon bark, and Rose essential oils.
Highest Potential Essential Oil Blend for Clarity and Focus
Highest Potential essential oil blend contains Blue cypress, Ylang ylang, Jasmine, Cedarwood, Geranium, Lavender, Black spruce, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Grand (White) fir, Vetiver, Cinnamon bark, Davana, Rose, Matricaria, Blue tansy, Grapefruit, Tangerine, Spearmint, Lemon, and Ocotea essential oils. It helps inspire creative thinking and being able to see the big picture of what you're working on.
GenYus Essential Oil Blend for Clarity and Focus (perfect for kids)
GenYus Essential Oil Blend is the perfect blend for helping kids focus on their school work, projects, and extra curricular activities, and works just as well for adults too.
This essential oil blend contains Frankincense (boswellia sacra), Blue Cypress, Cedarwood, Blue Spruce, Palo Santo, Melissa, Black Spruce, Bergamot, Myrrh, Vetiver, Geranium, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Hyssop, Coriander, and Rose essential oils that are pre-diluted in capris triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil) and sweet almond oil.
Where to Buy High Quality Essential Oils for Clarity and Focus
The non-DIY essential oil blends we discussed in this post are exclusively made by Young Living
We purchase our oils through Young Living because they set a higher standard for essential oils than what the rest of the industry expects. Their Seed to Seal guarantee is unmatched, and shows their dedication to a farm-to-table type of approach.
Warning: DO NOT purchase your oils for clarity and focus through Amazon or similar websites!
Any website that allows anyone to sell on, such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart… etc… are terrible places to purchase essential oils. While you may get a “good deal,” knowing who you're purchasing from is difficult. There are many counterfeit essential oils being sold that are causing health ailments, major skin reactions, and a lot of misery. These are NOT high quality essential oils. They are fakes being sold purely for profit.
I also do NOT recommend purchasing from grocery stores, Walmart, Target, department stores, or drug stores. Many of the brands found at those stores have been proven to not actually contain any essential oil (which is perfectly legal to do).
I STRONGLY suggest you know the company that makes your oils, how the plants are cared for, what they do for distilling, how and how many times each batch is tested (and when), and their bottling processes. Many companies throw out fancy language for marketing purposes, but actually have no clue how their oils are made because the oils come from a broker (which are almost always diluted in solvents). Transparency is key.
I highly encourage you to check out our How To Find Quality Essential Oils post for in-depth information about why quality matters, and what to look for.
Where we purchase our essential oils to help with clarity and focus, and why
We purchase our oils through Young Living because they set a higher standard for essential oils than what the rest of the industry expects. Their Seed to Seal guarantee is unmatched, and shows their dedication to a farm-to-table type of approach. This company has proven to me time and time again to be the closest thing out there to buying from your local farmer. They are totally transparent in their processes, and even open their farms so you can see for yourself (or involve yourself in the process).
Did you find this post about using essential oils for clarity and focus helpful?
If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share it with your friends and on your favorite Pinterest board to save it for later. Our website team LOVES to hear about your personal experiences and wins using essential oils.
Don't miss out on free essential oils, discounts on essential oil-infused household products, and healthy lifestyle coaching! Join our membership today for product discounts, group support, and complimentary coaching. Or take our complimentary online, self-paced introduction to essential oils course.
Looking for more info about essential oils and adopting a healthier lifestyle? Be sure to check out our Healthy Home online course for tips on how to identify and replace common harmful products from your home.
2 thoughts on “34 DIY Essential Oils Blends For Improving Focus”
I tried the Good Morning blend yesterday- a Monday. I had to throw it out after 30 minutes. It felt toxic. ?
I am finding peppermint to harsh lately. Not sure why.
Today I am diffusing a drop or 2 of my fatigue blend with 3 drops of geranium. The morning is brighter?
At first I was surprised to hear you didn’t enjoy lemon with peppermint. That is among our members’ favorite blends. But yes, if peppermint is too aggressive of an oil for you right now, it makes sense. You can substitute spearmint for peppermint and it will be much milder, or use fewer drops. Also you may want to try another brand. I know some brands of oils give me headaches and their peppermint smells off. Crazy how that works, but all brands get their oils from different places and have different standards.