Gratitude essential oil blend was specifically formulated to elevate, soothe, and appease the mind while bringing in relief and relaxation to the body.
While our bodies relax, our hearts and minds are more open to receiving blessings, big and small, throughout our lives.
This essential oil blend is my personal powerhouse for shifting my mindset when life gets tough.
When we shift our mindset to focus on things we are grateful for, we open ourselves to receiving more blessings in our lives, and life flows better when our hearts and minds are open.
- Ingredients in Gratitude Essential Oil Blend
- 8 ways to use Gratitude Essential Oil Blend, Plus Benefits
- DIY Gratitude Essential Oil Blend Recipe
- Essential Oils That Compliment Gratitude Essential Oil Blend
- Frequently Asked Questions about Gratitude Essential Oil Blend
- Where to Buy Your Gratitude Essential Oil Blend
- More Articles You Won’t Want To Miss
- What is your favorite way to use Gratitude Essential Oil Blend, or your favorite benefit?
Ingredients in Gratitude Essential Oil Blend
Gratitude Essential Oil Blend consists of:
- Balsam Fir
- Ylang Ylang
- Black Spruce
8 ways to use Gratitude Essential Oil Blend, Plus Benefits
Gratitude essential oil blend may help with supporting your nerve and immune functioning, also supporting your bones, muscles, and emotional wellness.
- Diffuse to uplift your environment
- Drip a few drops into your favorite piece of diffusing jewelry to carry around with you all day (usually a few drops lasts me a few days in felt diffusing necklaces)
- Add to Epsom salts for a relaxing bath during your self care routine
- Drip a few drops onto your wool dryer balls when you’re doing laundry to give your clothes and uplifting scent
- Diffuse a few drops of Gratitude and lemon essential oil to create a bright, encouraging environment
- Diffuse a few drops of Gratitude with grapefruit essential oil for a fun twist on the gratitude blend
- Dilute and rub over your heart, forehead, and temples
- Create your own roller bottle to make your Gratitude Essential Oil Blend easily accessible wile on the go
I personally LOVE wearing diffuser necklaces and occasionally wear diffusing bracelets. Especially ones that are fully customizable and attached to jewelry that reduce our exposure to EMFs (and repel mosquitos) using magnets. My favorite source of diffusing jewelry for me, my family, and my clients are found over at Magnetude Jewelry and feature felt as diffusing material with those magnets. Just pick out your necklace or bracelet jewelry base, and the diffuser pieces attach magnetically.
If you’re looking at making your own rollers, be sure to properly dilute. I recommend 1 drop of essential oil per ml of carrier oil for anyone over 12. For kids under 12, I recommend 1 drop of essential oil per 5ml of carrier oil.
A carrier oil can be any cold-pressed, seed-based oil (ideally organic and unrefined). This includes most cooking oil, like coconut oil, avocado oil, and olive oils. Personally, we LOVE using sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, and the V6 Carrier oil (made by Young Living). This is the best way to dilute your essential oils for topical use.
DIY Gratitude Essential Oil Blend Recipe
- 10 drops balsam fir essential oil
- 5 drops myrrh essential oil
- 5 drops frankincense essential oil
- 3 drops black spruce essential oil
- 2 drops vetiver essential oil
- 2 drops ylang ylang essential oil
- 2 drops geranium essential oil
- 2 drops bergamot essential oil
** PLEASE NOTE ** Don’t be fooled by clever marketing. Not all essential oils are created equally. Make sure you’re not wasting your money on fake essential oils, or oils diluted in questionable solvents (even if they’re labeled as “pure essential oil”). Don’t miss our complete guide on how to find quality pure essential oils to ensure you’re not wasting your money on brands of oils that legally carry out questionable or unethical practices and mislead you through deceitful marketing practices.
Essential Oils That Compliment Gratitude Essential Oil Blend
- Acceptance Essential Oil Blend
- Believe Essential Oil Blend
- Forgiveness Essential Oil Blend
- Grapefruit essential oil
- Inner Child Essential Oil Blend
- Inspiration Essential Oil Blend
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Peace and Calming Essential Oil Blend
Frequently Asked Questions about Gratitude Essential Oil Blend
Don’t see an answer to the question you have about Gratitude Essential Oil Blend?
Have a question you don’t see? You’re welcome to ask in the comments below, or fill out this form to ask anonymously.
References if you decide to use Gratitude Essential Oil Blend with or around animals:
If you’re using essential oils around your family pets, be sure to allow them access out of the room and into a room where you’re not diffusing. This way they’re able to escape when they feel they’ve had enough. Please also consider picking up a reference guide specific to using essential oils with animals.
Where to Buy Your Gratitude Essential Oil Blend
Don’t be fooled into purchasing substandard, fake, or counterfeit essential oils using clever marketing and loose labeling laws. Be sure you know about the 10 Dirty Little Secrets of the essential oil industry so you can make the best choice for your needs.
Warning: DO NOT purchase your oils through Amazon or similar websites!
Any website that allows anyone to sell on, (Amazon, eBay, Walmart… etc.) are terrible places to purchase essential oils. While you may get a “good deal,” knowing who you’re purchasing from is difficult. There are many counterfeit “essential oils” being sold that are causing health ailments, major skin reactions, and a lot of misery. These are NOT high quality essential oils. They are fakes being sold purely for profit.
I STRONGLY suggest you know the company that makes your oils, how the plants are cared for, what they do for distilling, how and how many times each batch is tested (and when), and their bottling processes. Many companies throw out fancy language for marketing purposes, but actually have no clue how their oils are made because the oils come from a broker (which are almost always diluted in solvents). Transparency is key.
I highly encourage you to check out our How To Find Quality Essential Oils post for in-depth information about why quality matters, and what to look for.
Where we purchase our Gratitude Essential Oil Blend, and why
We purchase our oils through Young Living because they set a higher standard for essential oils than what the rest of the industry expects. Their Seed to Seal guarantee is unmatched, and shows their dedication to a farm-to-table type of approach. This company has proven to me time and time again to be the closest thing out there to buying from your local farmer. They are totally transparent in their processes, and even open their farms so you can see for yourself (or involve yourself in the process).
More Articles You Won’t Want To Miss
- Using Essential Oils for Forgiveness
- Peace and Calming Essential Oil Blend
- 22 Ways to Help Your Mind Slow Down
- Healing Grief
What is your favorite way to use Gratitude Essential Oil Blend, or your favorite benefit?
I would love to hear about how you’re loving to use Gratitude Essential Oil Blend in the comments below! And please share if you have a story or testimonial about how this oil has helped you.
If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share it with your friends and to your favorite Pinterest board to save it for later. Our website team LOVES to hear about your personal experiences and wins using essential oils.
Let’s Connect! You can find me on social media at:
Don’t miss out on free essential oils, discounts on essential oil-infused household products, and healthy lifestyle coaching! Join our membership today for product discounts and complimentary coaching!
Looking for more info about essential oils and adopting a healthier lifestyle? Be sure to check out our online courses over at www.essentialoils.life/shop/ or enroll in our free Intro to Essential Oils Email Class